[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

hrt is not enough, we must become cyborgs !!!
>>
>>35502723
Weird fetish but I know you’re not alone in this.
>>
>>35502737
If we become cyborgs, we could take any form, it would be an advance for humanity and as an extra it would benefit us
>>
From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.

We should hurry up and do all attempts necessary to leave this prison of flesh.

>>35502737
Becoming more than human is not a fetish.
>>
>>35502723
unfortunately this probably won't happen in our lifetimes
i wish i was born like 50 years at least later, then it might've had a chance of being the right time
>>
>>35502994
I think it will happen just like the internet started to become popular in the 90s, maybe it will happen after 2050, but even so, we were born very early, if we get old maybe we can see how it starts.
>>
>>35502723
Posted it again award
>>
>>35502963
>Becoming more than human is not a fetish.
Exactly, I'm glad to see that other people can describe what I think in their own words, it will come true, but it will take time.
>>
>>35502723
I'd love to become smooth steel
so long as I could still feel sensations
>>
>>35503194
>so long as I could still feel sensations
Brain connection with each limb and artificial organ, that would allow us to replace our nerves and have better control over our bodies
The first step is to make an exoskeleton and figure out how to manipulate it by connecting it to our brain
>>
>>35502963
The adeptus metrannitus would instantly fall apart as millions of it's members fall to slaanesh via their agp
>>
>>35502723
Finally! I’m disgusted by flesh desu and I’m tired of pretending to be okay with being only human
>>
>>35502723
every transgender who say this smells like expired milk milk emoji will not post curios hmmmmmm why liberals tell me. 2chan was popular in Japan home of emoji from long time but they had emoji then now no none on the 4chan on the 20s
>>
>>35504712
LUST IS A DESIRE OF THE FLESH AND THE FLESH IS WEAK. BEGONE.
>>
>>35502723
no thanks i’d rather stay a human than risk the chance of the government microchipping me and being able to literally shut me down
>>
>>35505316
nooo i like sex
>>
>>35505449
>government microchipping me and being able to literally shut me down
If you become a cyborg theoretically you could live more than 100 years, currently your life expectancy is less than 60 years, even if you were turned off, you would live longer
>>
Any good x82e4 fics?
>>
>>35506082
i don’t wanna live forever
>your life expectancy is less than 60 years
???
>>
>>35506082
whut?
life expectancy is like 80 years, which can be improved with healthy lifestyle choices
>>
>>35502994
I used to think we are 50 years away, but the last couple years has changed everything. A.I. has a way to go, but the exponential progress has been jaw dropping, and AGI actually looks achievable in 5-10 years. Once that's done, and we don't all die horribly during the singularity, EVERYTHING is possible. We can even do better than cyborgs prothetics. Legitimate anti-aging and 100% gender swap down to chromosome levels are possible, whatever that doesn't violate the laws of physics. The future is gonna be wild
>>
>>35506250
and how old are you now? If you are over 18, you have at most 65 years left.
>>
>>35502723
go back to plebbit !!
>>
>>35507187
you are intersex, it's even better than having been a youngshit, this doesn't concern you.
>>
>>35506715
I want to dedicate my life to the development of this, at least contribute with something, but I'm still a student
>>
>>35507243
There is some real crazy shit in the pipeline. If you can stay alive, the timeline 5-15 years from now will be absolutely bonkers, beyond anything imaginable. I WISH I were still just a student like you, this is the most exciting time, all the lights are turning on and the scifi ideas we used to scoff at are actually becoming real.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.