[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684225226720.png (263 KB, 935x959)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
i'm at a point where rubbing my nipples for a few seconds is better than cumming with my dick. should i be worried? i had/have a prolactinoma but i experience no bad symptoms including lactation.
>>
i swear this is not a larp, i can easily cum with my nipples. i tried some nipple clamps for the first time earlier and i came within ten seconds of taking them off and feeling the blood rush back into them. i still get waves of shivers through them as i'm typing this and the fabric of my clothes feels like sandpaper.
>>
>>35502755
>>35502965
I’m going to twist your nipples
>>
>>35502755
Sounds like you just need someone to play with then, but get that prolactinoma checked out if you haven't yet.
>>
>>35502755
god yeah i have this exact same experience but obv u shouldnt be worried like u prob just made this thread to talk about it but yeah its the best feeling in the whole world i literally cant do it unless im able to scream at the top of my lungs because its so intense
>>
>>35502986
nightmare desu
>>35502993
i don't want to get another MRI, they made me strip down to my boymoder underwear the first time.
>>35503001
>literally cant do it unless im able to scream at the top of my lungs because its so intense
okay i don't to that, i'm conditioned to stay somewhat quiet because i don't live alone
>>
Is this a universal thing? Most cis women TOLERATE having their tits played with but when I touch a trans girl nipple she melts and moans

I thought it was just luck. But since men like to touch breasts isn't this a more compatible pairing? How can cisfoids compete?
>>
>>35503109
i wish, it feels nice sure but gets numb and boring quickly
>>
>>35503109
i think it's because we actually want something to use other than our genitalia, and anal takes a lot of effort to get started. it took a while until i could do this, probably anyone could do it but most cisoids don't have an incentive
>>
>>35503057
>okay i don't to that
yeah idk id have to bite something probably if i couldnt scream
i love it though cuz i can cum like 20 times and its like full body intensity. same thing happens with anal though so idk i guess im just super sensitive
>>
>>35503166
>love it though cuz i can cum like 20 times and its like full body intensity
yeah same it feels like i can just chain them together, there is only like seconds of a refractory period and then it already starts to build again. really need to try it after smoking weed sometime.
>>
>>35502965
>i can easily cum with my nipples
I believe you cuz I can too. and im not a tranny lol. It kinda came out of now where but the sensation goes right to my groin and I can cum from just a minute or 2 of light touch.

I have a nice cock and dont want to lose it- wil it atrophy if I dont stroke it full ahrd? It gets mostly hard when I use my nipple but not fully
>>
>>35503233
>im not a tranny
that's interesting
>the sensation goes right to my groin
it's not like that for me. it more like radiates out from my chest. can you do it multiple times too?
>can cum from just a minute or 2 of light touch
yeah it's really really quick
>I have a nice cock and dont want to lose it- wil it atrophy
if you get morning wood you don't have to worry about that at all.
>>
>>35503147
this, nipple stim takes time and consistent practice (over weeks) to feel really good, why would you bother if you are comfortable with your genitals
>>
>>35502965
when I had srs I had to learn to cum like this since I couldn't use my pussy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.