[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699455023830160.jpg (414 KB, 1748x2048)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>be me cisfag
>three days ago made a thread how I meet an "straight" man
>turns out he is dating a trans ""woman""
>made a thread how I make fun of them, misgender his boyfriend on point and always ask them "how is it to be in gay relationship but pretending it's straight"

My thread got deleted. Why?
When I see homophobic posts about cis (normal) gay men they never got deleted. Even though I reported them.
I hate trannies every day even more.
Why are you such butthurted about everything??
Every time I interact with you I got three days ban. Meanwhile you can spit on normal gay men.
What is your fucking problem?
>>
>>35503102
meds
>>
>>35503102
You'll never be fucked by a macho man, Gincel.
>>
>>35503102
he’s straight and ur picrel is cope both of them are faggots
>>
I'm attracted to cis women and trans women but not trans men and cis men therefore it's straight and I'm straight hope this helps you, retard-kun
>>
>>35503102
Sorry you never learned how to socialize. It may not even have been your fault, but you'll suffer for it nonetheless.
>>
it's only gay if the balls touch
>>
>>35503186
thrall isn't a fag, anduin is 100% one with how much he fucking cries tho
>>
>>35503201
>I like tranny cock
Sir, you aren't 100% straight.
>>
>>35503165
He's not a macho man he is mentally ill gay man. Why would I even fuck a man that fucked literal troon before me?
>>35503186
>he’s straight
Absolutely no. He's gay. Just in disgusting and twisted way.
>both of them are faggots
Truth
>>35503201
>I'm attracted to cis women and trans women
So bisexual just mentally ill?
>therefore it's straight and I'm straight
You aren't lol. You're bisexual just fucks up one. If you were really straight you would go only for cis women and trans "men".
Fuck off, bipedo
>>
>>35503225
thrall is a fag who had to cheat against garrosh, anduin is just a straight betamale and he’s prolly gonna get blacked by some dyke looking black woman lmao.
but ur straight friend is like garrosh, that’s how manly chasers are.
>>
>>35503209
Suffer for what? I'm normal cis gay male.
The best life form.
>>35503214
No it's always gay if you're fucking another AMAB.
>>35503253
Truth he is bi.
>>
>>35503102
Radical lefties have to push further and further towards the alt-left. If you don't follow along with them, you're a fucking nazi. Those are the rules they have set. Next stop: pedos are alright!
>>
>>35503255
Macho men would fuck her even if she has a dick.
Macho men aren't attracted to other macho men, let alone bearded effeminate faggots like you.
>>
>>35503269
>I'm normal
>constantly seething about trannies on 4chan
yeah sure thing buddy
>>
File: wranduin.jpg (199 KB, 1366x768)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>35503225
>thrall isn't a fag, anduin is 100%
Wasn't the entire legendary questline in MoP just homiesexual tension between Anduin and Wrathion?
>>
Bump
>>
>>35503253
I don't like cock that won't stop me from fucking a bitch tho
>>
>>35505329
Then you don't like trans women and you're deluding yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.