[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6608.png (2.36 MB, 1076x1899)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
Guys with a sissy fetish ≠ Trans women

I think the only intersecting thing is if a sissy is into diapers and a trans woman is into them. But even then they’re into diaper play for different reasons. Have yet to meet a sissy who transitions. I think those who say sissies are trans women just think all trans women are fetish freaks and that’s not the case.
>>
>>35503512
i look like this
8 years hrt
>>
Was this meant as a reply to an existing thread because it's kind of random
>>
>>35503525
It just got me thinking how people don’t understand the sissy fetish and just assume everyone into it is a trans woman or vice versa.
>>
>>35503512
explain how they're different then
>>
File: me_rror.jpg (18 KB, 300x250)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
is on hrt and on female levels = trans women
if people were mindful of this there wouldn't be so many debate sorrounding it
anyone with low T levels and E as the major hormone DO NOT behave like a reddit hon and is not a threat to anyone but themselves
why the fuck do people not understand this
>>
>>35503554
Sissy fetish is just that a fetish. Cis men both gay and straight partake in it for sexual reasons. It’s like pup play or any other kink. Trans women have dysphoria and transition to alleviate their issue. Sissies just get off on being girly in bed.
>>
mogs me
>>
>>35503512
Sissies are more fun though. They're good at sex because that's all they focus on.
>>
>>35503860
Yeah I’m into the more butch or masc looking ones. I love the contrast.
>>
>>35503860
>>35503867
Based sissylovers. CDs and sissies are extremely good at putting on the act in the moment.
>>
>>35504441
Had one who would always be dolled up when I’d come over and service me real good. He’d even cook for me after and eat my ass out while I ate dinner. Sissies are the best subs
>>
>>35504500
Hot, I've never had sex with a crossdresser but one day I'd like to. I like the chubby shaved ones with small dicks or the ones that are incredibly good at giving head.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.