[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3867.jpg (802 KB, 1170x893)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
I LOVE STARVING MYSELF

I LOVE LOSING WEIGHT FAST

I LOVE THE GENDER CONFORMITY THAT COMES WITH BEING THIN

the loose skin is kind of an L though
>>
>>35503944
BMIs under 20 will make you a hon.
Starvation is not good, you need protein and shit or else you fuck yourself up. Developing an ED just to make a process you need to continue all your life fast forward by like half a year is retarded.
You literally don't ever need more than a deficit of 1000kcal a day. And you can still eat things you enjoy.
>>
>>35504018
I’m ftm so idc about the hon thing
when I do eat I max out on protein like crazy on top of working out. I have some tiny muscle definition but getting there
I went from bmi 42 to bmi 24 though and I’m very happy about it. really no regrets except I am still fat. I plan on chilling fr once I’m like 130lbs. Currently in the 150s.
but desu rn I’m just fasting cuz I ate like absolute dog shit the past week so this is a little reset to get back in the habits. Usually I’m eating around 1200-1500 a day.
that said starving does make me feel clean and I do love it so
>>
>>35504185
That is just barely within healthy limits, anon. Like, FASTING is okay, STARVING is not. You can not eat an entire day and be fine. But you need your micros, and you need protein and fat in sensible amounts. You are still A-OK but especially if you are gaining (you should) try not to overdo it. Remember that a bit of fat for strength building is actually quite important, you don't have to full on bear mode but keep it sane. The first thing the body digests when it runs out of protein is your immune system's helper cells. And later down the line of course muscle. Check out IF and shit, and don't trust BMI below 22 or so it is utter garbo for muscular lean people.
>>
>>35504257
my problem recently is even when I’m not fasting or anything and am actually doing good and getting my micros in, hitting weights and shit, the scale going up freaks me out lol. So I’ve come to the conclusion that if I’m in the 130s and gain weight back into the 140s, that’s fine, but 150s into 160s is not, cuz then I’d have an overweight bmi again and I just can’t grapple w that psychologically.

but ty anon I will not be starving much longer. tis just a reset then I’m back to my norms.
>>
>>35504632
You know what can help? Getting your bf% measured. The scales that do it do a shit job at it but I don't know if they systematically over or underestimate. Hope yk I'm rooting for you getting /fit/ though, it's cool when people here encourage each other to do good things rather than suimaxx
>>
File: 1667353200085055.jpg (95 KB, 844x474)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>35503944
Just get cancer and you can eat when you want and still waste like me
>>
>>35504665
I really SHOULD do that. I think my gym offers it, with those neato little electronic scales. I only got it done once when I was 260lbs and naturally then it was ridiculous. I’d be curious to find out how it’s shifted. Would definitely make me feel better/safer
>>
>>35504677
I mean maybe if the vape and/or the sun get to me, eventually. But I’m sorry anon, that sucks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.