[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hair1.jpg (68 KB, 700x966)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Do men and women have similar hairlines prior to men losing hair?
>>
>>35503959
it's identical for boys and girls, hairline is not only affected by hairloss but also by skull size. Since T-puberty makes your skull grow more than E the hairline of men and women is different
>>
Similar but not necessarily the same. Men have a very abrupt thick hairline where women have kinda wispy hair up front and especially around the sideburns. Kinda boils down to head shape and a bunch of other things.

Worth noting that a lot of women don't have great hairlines either so they just get really good at hiding it with styling.
>>
>>35504115
>>Worth noting that a lot of women don't have great hairlines either so they just get really good at hiding it with styling.
I only started to pay attention to this recently after starting to be brainwormed browsing here and it's pretty crazy
Some have hairlines that make their forehead look crazy long, especially middle-aged women

I even noticed a woman with her hair tied back that had the start of male balding pattern, with very slight peaks
>>
>>35503959
no, men overwhelmingly have square hairlines and women's are rounded, i have a friend who's a hairdresser and she says it's really hard trying to give some mtfs feminine haircuts because of this, and that combined with head size it's just very difficult making the haircut read feminine/female when applied to their heads
>>
>>35503959
Boys lose some hair around the corners early in puberty.
>>
>>35504701
So then unless you're really early on HRT I guess you need hair transplants to have a feminine hairline?
>>
>>35507664
If the damage is recent then might be able to slowly recover with hrt, microneedling, etc. If it died like 10 yaers ago then it probably won't be coming back and you need hair transplant yeh.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.