[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>have relatively funny male friend
>fun to talk to
>comes out as trans
>becomes mopey and depressed
>starts treating everyone like shit
>lets their life fall apart
>ghosts everyone they used to get along with, even if they're supportive

This has happened four separate times. I'm a tranny too but I never went down this pipeline. What gives?
>>
>>35504179
at some point you just give up on everything and everyone due to the crushing weight of depression. Putting on a fake smile and cracking jokes doesn’t numb the pain and you get sick of doing it. Maybe starting HRT was the breaking point for your friends, since it can make emotional experiences more potent.
>>
>>35504179
me on the right
>>
>>35504179
We realize we had been fighting for the mascot status we wanted, which never worked, rather than dressing for it.

The realization that we can actually now finally get the attention we crave hits us. The people we used to entertain for attention now see the real, unvarnished personality, as there is no reason to maintain the act when any prospect of being a girl is an option.
>>
>>35504179
How do these highly unlikely things keep happening multiple times to people, ot almost makes me think you're lying
>>
>>35504390
im the chair
>>
>>35504408
>no one has ever started HRT and become a piece of shit
Okay anon
>>
>>35504179
i did this before and the only thing i regret was telling people i'm a troon before i was on HRT, but it wouldn't have changed anything since i'm still a gigahon so nothing matters. also i feel so much better now that i don't talk to old friends, even the ones that were supposedly supportive. i'm still depressed for the most part but i have actual troon friends now and don't surround myself with moids 24/7, that's helped more than you can imagine. i still cringe that i trusted people too much before i was even transitioning to tell people that since it just made me look AGP but i have always had an uncanningly small amount of self-shame, even when it comes to being a troon. i still partially hate myself for it but i hate myself a lot more for the fact i was born male and still essentially am. ftlog, get rid of any annoying moid friends that you know are only holding you back. i'm still suicidal as shit but at least i have people to talk to that aren't inane :3
>>
>>35504179
idgi either
I did ghost some people but that was basically because some of the friends I didn't ghost were telling me "Yeah don't bother that guy has been a dick lately" besides that I've just made new social media accounts and made sure to reach out to everyone else when I did
>>
>>35504179
>I'm a tranny too but I never went down this pipeline. What gives?
You're probably passing and attractive and they're not so they have to constantly live in fear and anxiety and immense judgment and hatred

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.