[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702065137607.png (175 KB, 494x488)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
What do you do if you're straight but heavily identify with LGBT culture and subcultures? I'm a 99% a lesbian, except for the fact that I'm only attracted to men. And my style, my hobbies, the way I carry myself, none of it seems to matter at all to "real" lesbians, who promptly reject me from groups. It all feels so disheartening. I've heard the same kind of complaints from straight femboys who find it really difficult to form friendships with gay men. Are we just supposed to be alone forever?
>>
>>35504538
it's not hard to be a lesbian I'm straight but if a girl wanted to eat my pussy that would be fine
>>
>>35504538
just date a twink
>>
File: IMG_0089.png (246 KB, 1672x1036)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>35504538
>>
>>35504564
based. the world would be a better place if more women were like this
>>
>>35504538
> Are we just supposed to be alone forever?
yes
>>
>>35504538
Just sleep with a pre HRT tranny, or some dude who says they are one, and use that to prove you’re at least bi since you’ve gotten with a woman before too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.