[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1-1024x576-611834020.png (95 KB, 1024x576)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
step by step tutorial on trooning out my boyfriend?
>already has long hair
>shaves
>wears feminine clothes in private
how do i hrt him?
>>
>>35505774
inject e while he's sleeping or just put pills on his food
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (109 KB, 548x500)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
>>35505788
i dont think thats legal anon
>>
>>35505814
>nooo glowies might not like it
>>
>>35505814
he'll like anyways who cares
>>
>>35505774
Just read some trans stories online.
The classic is girlfriend proposes that he and she start living healthier.
Start doing some light sport together daily
Then you bring 2 pill boxes and tell him that they are vitamins to keep healthy, it's best to actually buy some , empty the box and fill it with E pills.
Next you only need to remind him to take them daily and gaslight him about the changes, for example: breastpain? those are just your muscles that get stimulated through sport.
>>
>>35505774
just keep encouraging him. “oh you look so much better looking more feminine, you should take it even further by doing X, you’d be even more cute!”
>>
I wish you all would rope and stop trying to pressure femboys
>>
>>35505878
ok repper
>>
>>35505920
I’m trans mtf, we already have enough ugly hons as is
>>
First problem is fear of social reaction. Judgment, stigma. Consider exposure therapy by taking him outside in fem. He needs to get comfortable being fem all the time.

>>35505878
Not OP but I was repping as bisexual/femboy and turned into "HRT femboy". It's fucking great, I need more E. I'll get breast reduction if it's too much
>>
>>35505774
chasers take estrogen!!
>>
>>35505927
mad cuz you cant turn your bf a into your perfect girlfriend arent you
>>
>>35505774
Just talk to him and ask if he wants to be a girl and you'll be happy and acceptive.
>>
>>35506297
doesn't work, shell probably get angry at the suggestion. the average repper likes to think she has the high ground while shes drowning in a tar pit of misery
>>
>>35505774
You don't. You respect you bf's identity, you don't try to change him, you don't trick him into becoming something that only you would want, definate don't try to coerce him into the body horror cult. Sorry it happened to you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.