[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8754532687452954.png (104 KB, 860x900)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Do straight trans women ever find looks-matched long term boyfriends or husbands who are truly completely straight men?
>>
>>35506074
nope.
>>
>>35506074
1. Why not bisexuals?
>>
>>35506103
Why call them straight trans women if they don't ever end up with straight men?

>>35506119
>im a straight woman
>you HAVE to be attracted to men to date me long term
hmmmmm
>>
>>35506074
imagine BEING A TRANNY, turning to a guy and saying, "oh, sorry, you're not straight enough for me." like an alcoholic turning to a crackhead and being like "ew get away from me you're actually a junkie." the hypocrisy is practically embarrassing
>>
>>35506074
Your choices as a trans woman:

>failed heterosexual men who see you as something easier than real women
>GAMP's (chasers) who love chicks with dicks
>bisexuals who don't really care about your presentation (rare)
>faggots who only want big fat cocks up their hairy asses
>>
>>35506149
I had an alcoholic tell me that he couldn't understand where I was coming from since I was a pill addict. People compartmentalize like that.
>>
>>35506074
Yes I have
>>
>>35506205
prove it
>>
>>35506074
Yes, I am a straight man in a lot with a trans woman. Idk how common our situation is, but at least it's happened once.
>>
>>35506074
That is a fucking oxymoron, lmao
>>
>>35506074
this, but trans lesbians and finding partners who aren't closet trans men or "confused" bisexuals
>>
>>35506228
Not really
>>
>>35506166
i think that's a generational thing, at least in muttland. boomers up through gen x didn't see alcohol as a narcotic simply because it was legal. my point is, if you don't want to be categorically rejected, maybe don't categorically reject? i am suspicious a large part of trans homophobia is girls who were rejected out of transphobia
>>
>>35506074
>looks-matched
What an absurd concept. Why would I want my husband to be pretty?
I want a man who feels a certain way, how he looks is not even of secondary importance.

Besides, once you control their diet and wardrobe you can make them look however you want.
>>
>>35506293
NTA but I don't think you quite get it.
The GD requires me to be seen by others as femme. If a gay man is attracted to me, then he must be seeing me as masc, and that triggers the GD.
>>
>>35506074
no the best you can get from a straight guy is one who's willing to settle for lack of better options
>>35506132
because... it defines their attractions? incels are straight too even though they don't end up with straight women
>>
>>35506529
it's just so essentialist, i can't buy it. there are guys who come out as gay after having sex with only cis women, marrying them, having kids with them, etc. you're letting the spook of an identity prevent you from having relationships
>>
File: file.png (459 KB, 512x512)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>35506693
>you're letting the spook of an identity prevent you from having relationships
I'm not "letting" anything.
The GDemon gets what it wants or else.
>>
>>35506752
seems a bit schizo, but ok. you're probably "trolling"
>>
>>35506781
Yeah, that's why it's a mental illness in the DSM V.

The craziest part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't have one.
>>
>>35506074
this is such a weird way of thinking you must be sabotaging your own chances at relationships
>>
>>35506797
you are the reason people call trannies narcissistic manipulators. and, like many narcissists, it's eerie how much of an npc you are. bye
>>
>>35506947
No I'm not.
I'm being honest about what being trans actually means.
Sorry if that doesn't work for you but actually I'm not because I've got way bigger shit to deal with than your femboy fetish.
>>
>>35506797
mental illness isn’t real
>>
>>35506896
what do you mean?
>>
>>35507186
Explain black people who voted for Hillary Clinton then.
>>
>>35508009
they think they are not the superpredators, others are
>>
There’s no such thing as a straight tranny you fucking tard.
>>
>>35508033
So mental illness is real.
>>
File: 20221209_065306.png (200 KB, 800x520)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
Give me my 7/10 trans GF wife NOW.
>>
>>35508065
Are you fucking stupid
>>
>>35509076
you don't deserve a 7/10
>>
>>35509664
Man fuck you
>>
>>35509695
no, fuck you
>>
>>35506074
I have no idea what you mean by looks matched, but about the straight thing I can already tell you, if she did got SRS, anyone sexually attracted to her can't be fully straight.

A dick is a dick after all, and you can't just ignore it. Post SRS it may be possible, but also then it's probably hard to find someone not associated with the LGBT community to be accepting of trannies to begin with
>>
>>35511411
both romantic partners are equivalently attractive

>if she did got SRS, anyone sexually attracted to her can't be fully straight.
gay men are generally willing to totally repress their desires and marry women they are not attracted to at all, but marrying a man with a fake vagina is somehow too big an ask?
>>
>>35506074
sexuality isn't as simple as you think it is so yes and no
>>
>>35506074
yeah, I did. hubby isn't gay or into men. he's very masculine too.
I've had the opportunity to bring in a cute preHRT tranny/femboy for 3way and it was an outright no, not his thing. cis women or high effort trannies only
>>
>>35506149
bottom chaser hands wrote this post
>>
>>35506074
No
>>
>>35511433
Should be "didn't get SRS" obviously.

About your question, because gays only marry women because of social acceptance, if they'd chose trannies this would completely defeat the purpose. Now they aren't attracted to them and get spat on in the streets.

The dating pool for pre SRS trannies is basically just bisexuals and for post SRS trannies its bisexuals and some straights
>>
>>35511825
you're so wrong about me, it's sad. i'm a straight tranny, i don't top bc dysphoria, but i'm not going to write a person off as a potential partner just bc of a label. you'll probably call me "non-dysphoric" or something, but that's just crab-in-the-bucket mentality toward someone more psychologically healthy. i've done years of therapy in conjunction with hrt and it's really minimized the things toward which i have dysphoria; one such class of things is labels that i think really hold little overall merit. "gay" and "straight" on a cultural level are ultimately folklore, convenient just-so stories people choose to identify with because they're comforting. i may be a tranny but i don't literally believe in myths
>>
My plan rn is: Rep and make good money from my cushy job. Find a gf (preferrably younger trans girl). A year after moving in together troon out (I hid my cosplay and girlclothes in the cellar).
>>
>>35511888
No anon, there is a thing called bisexuals, we make up around 10-15% of the population and are by far the biggest group in the LGBT.

We are attracted to trans women for their female feature and are not put off by dick. It's just that post SRS they can also find straights, which was not possible before
>>
>>35506074
obviously not
>>
>>35511888
Repressing means consciously trying to avoid even the smallest thing that could be considered gay. This includes obviously trannies
>>
>>35511888
Why would you risk your reputation dating a woman who partially looks like a man (99% of trans women) instead of a cis woman?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.