[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (274 KB, 575x427)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
I've never read Harry Potter but this seems more realistic.
>>
>>35506560
To make it interesting they all should've been boys and one of the main trio should've been Slytherin
>>
>>35508744
Unironically would have improved the writing immensely. Cedric was a great idea and a great character being part of hufflepuff, but of course she killed him off before we really got to learn much about his house or take an interesting path with the story.

You end up going through the whole series without really knowing what the fuck hufflepuff and ravenclaw were all about anyways. At the very least we could have had a main trio character not be in griffindor. A ton of wasted potential in the series. Just like how there is a ton of wasted potential in JK rowling with her life, legacy, and billions of dollars
>>
>>35506560
harry potter if jk didnt hated women
>>
>>35508807
>Openly transphobic
>Writes 10 books entirely from a male perspective
>Homoerotic imagery present all through
>Sneering dislike of femininity and anyone who aspires to it.
She's an egg.
>>
>>35508799
The hat literally tells you what they're about: Ravenclaw is for the smarties (which is why Hermione ends up there) and Hufflepuff is for "all the rest" who are defined by nothing but loyalty and hard work, which is why Neville goes there.

Haha oops I fucked up I guess.
>>
>>35508878
Hermione was a gryffindor
>>
File: foghorn.jpg (15 KB, 449x311)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>35508899
>thatsthejoke.jpg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.