[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689453640116178.jpg (48 KB, 1080x1072)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I have a profound nonsexual appreciation for masculinity and dislike for misandry in this world that seems to be vanishingly less common even in the LGBT community. Quite a lot of my trauma revolves around being AMAB and my innate attraction to men and while I usually deal with it well it's becoming harder when every community I know becomes almost entirely transbians shouting at me for liking men and constantly posting man hate. I've ended up leaving every LGBT space I know because it seems the only people in this world who like men at all anymore are gay men. It's pretty lonely but it's better than seeing every day "all men are evil". I'm wondering if I'm alone in this regard and if I'm the one that's wrong.
>>
>>35506714
I'm with you on this I mean I don't particularly care for masculinity but to each their own right. And most of my friends are guys and so is my supportive dad and I love them. And also i still vaugely remember what it was like to be a giga loser guy so I feel some empathy for their plight. And feel bad when girls in my class act like guys are inherently bad in front of their faces no less. I don't say anything because I'm non confrontational tho
>>
>>35506714
transbians are so unlikable, man
>>
>>35506818
>class
Sad to see that nothing ever changes even in kids now.
>>
>>35506714
Transbians disparage men to try to fit in with cis women e.g. finding any common ground with men gets you called a pick me.
>>
>>35506714
I wish men were oppressed so you moid worshippers would had something to actually complain about, because every day a new "b-but the poor men :(" thread saying the same meme gets boring
You need to stop having sympathy for these violent animals, you not a man, stop seeing yourself as one
>>
>>35507997
I mean they kinda do it everywhere. In any tranny community there will be transbians and they will be complaining about straight men as they sexually harass the straight trans girls.
>>
>>35508162
Is this an inevitable side effect of the trans condition?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.