[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I understand why so many men avoid talking about their less-than-straight kinks. I told my friend I might be bicurious and he just called me a faggot. I had to spin it as a joke so that he doesn't start to see me in that way. I have to pretend with people I'm super straight, because otherwise I'd lose the respect of many people that I've known for years.

It's not the worst thing ever, I'm still straight in the end but it does feel frustrating that I can't express the full spectrum of my sexual curiosity.
>>
>>35506865
>I'm still straight in the end
you are so insecure bro
also your phrasing of calling your sexual orientation (being bicurious) a "kink" is the same logic trannies use to claim chasers only chase cause of a fetish. i really don't see how being sexually attracted to a human is a "kink", but ok
>>
part of what made me rep and I hate it
but I most of my friends from highschool didn't care in the end. It was better to say "fuck the world". I made BETTER friends by coming out. The assholes filtered themselves
>>
>>35506865
none of those ppl care about you if you coming out as bi would drive them away
>>
>>35506865
>>35506907
Macho straight guys are so fucking insecure sometimes that it's funny. I'm friends with cis women and they agree that it's like not hot or manly or whatever when a guy is insecure about this kind of shit it's just kinda funny and pathetic. Like if he refuses to hold his girlfriend's purse because it looks gay or whatever. I'm more attracted to a guy who's like tall and muscular but isn't scared of being perceived as feminine or whatever
>>
>>35507038
There's a lot of documented evidence that women look down and even get repulsed by men who experience homosexual acts
>>
>>35506907
>>35506984
>>35507038
It's easy for you to say, but you can't just abandon almost everyone you know for the sake of a fleeting comfort that isn't even that essential to your existence. The cons outweight the pros.

My only point is, most men have some sort of an "abnormal" interest in an experience that isn't purely heterosexual, aka involving a biological woman to the fullest extent. But those men can't and never will talk about it openly, because there's a lot to lose for them. Things and people they can't afford to replace.
>>
>>35507252
nothing you said has to do with you calling bicuriosity a "kink" in order to exclude it from your sexual orientation, in order to pretend you can honestly identity as straight
>>
>>35507272
I call it a kink because my experience so far is only limited to being occasionally aroused from certain kind of feminine men. However I've never actually experienced non-straight intimacy so I can't call myself bisexual. To me sexuality is solidified with physical acts.
>>
>>35507348
kissing a man doesn't make you gay. imagine going to prison for robbing someone of their heterosexuality because you raped the hetero out of them... by kissing them non-consensually

nigga i would call you retarded, but you are coping so hard your mind is broken. i feel sorry for you. hope you change and grow as a person one day to stop being so insecure

note that i do consider straggots to be straight, but you are so fucking insecure that you don't deserve to be called straight, since calling straggots straight is a post-ironic thing. you still have yet to be sincere with it, let alone ironic, let alone post-ironic. you are actually so far below the standard you are embarrassing
>>
>>35507348
You do you but to me that's a weird distinction. I've never had any sex and I still wouldn't hesitate to call myself either straight, or whatever best covers "attracted to femininity". If I went by your definition I guess I'd have no sexual orientation at all because I never "solidified" it.
>>
>>35507393
If you would kiss a girl on the spot without thinking twice about it, you are heterosexual, yes. Having sex is not essential to be straight. Some men are just unable to have sex despite wanting to have it very badly, I don't know why I have to explain it. But if you could have sex, you would, right.

I'm 100% certain I will never lose attraction to women. But for anyone other than that, I can't say the same, hence why I can't call myself bisexual because it would imply I hold these two group of people in equal importance. That's how I view it.
>>
>>35507452
>But if you could have sex, you would, right.
I'm physically capable of having sex, but I ultimately have no intellectual desire to commit the act, so I don't. Even so I'm attracted to women in a way I'm not attracted to men (at least not hunky, masculine men; feminine men are another matter).

Not to make this thread about me, mind you.
>>
>>35507038
my dad was the macho one and it just broke me. Yes I was insecure. It still hurts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.