[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's the ultimate anti-dysphoria weapon
>Misgendering no longer hurts
>You will love your body for what it is and what it can without having to do gay shit like theraphy or yoga
>You get to have more fun browsing the interwebz as whatever persona you want
>Tumblr is full of st4t people who are into this
>Ultimate freedom in clothing and fashion options
Not kidding when I say that getting into this reduced my dysphoria by at least 45%. The only negative I've found is that most cishets find it weird and too queer, but you don't wanna date those anyway.

I suspect some boymoders want to be loved for the woman they are now and the kind of boy they are inside too, even if it's just brainworms. It's extremely potent when someone loves you fully

>Erotic image to provoke lust and attention
>>
>>35507391
wtf does this even mean. I'd never give up my estrogen because T gave me major dysphoria.

But I do agree sort of in a sense that when I stopped worrying as much about being perceived as a girl 100% of the time, and instead focused on my original goals before I got passing brain worms, of stopping T from ravaging me, changing my name and getting more fem features without forcing my self to be any specific category I got happier, and more comfortable with myself
>>
>>35507469
op is a pooner and hates himself
>>
>>35507481
Oh I see
>>
>>35507391
Shit's retarded but you finally answered what's up with all those retards who say they're detrans but are still on hormones
>>
>>35507391
honestly anyone with this kink strikes me as the sort of person who in five years will be crying on social media about how "the transes groomed me into being trans"
>>
>>35507495
Just people who gave up basically or were detroons the real fetishists all along
>>
>>35507481
Idk why I always get accused of being a pooner on this board, happened all the time before I started tripping.
>>35507469
It's just a kink, the majority of us don't actually detrans, though some do come to find they don't have to trans anymore because the amount of self-love and appreciation they created over the years was so strong that they did anyway, I've seen this in both mtf and ftm.
It's just that misgen/detrans kink can make you feel more okay with the stuff you cannot change and makes you more resistant to brainworms such as "oh im so moidbrained for liking hiking or whatever". Because now you can get off to enacting male hobbies
>>35507518
Been into this kink for longer than that.
>>
>>35507562
>Idk why I always get accused of being a pooner
detrans and misgender are pooner fetishes, what did you expected
>>
>>35507391
If detransing alleviates your dysphoria you weren't trans to begin with. Why are tripfags so retarded
>>
>>35507755
Can you read? It's a kink not an actual detransition
>>35507743
This is so real and we def need more mtfs who are into this. There's only few active blogs of us left and most and some of those are pre-trans too which is just?
Doesn't matter. For what it's worth: I think certain boymoders are already with one foot into this fetish. The amount of mtfs on here that secretly want to be called a good boy or even a faggot is staggering.
>>
>>35507391
i don't like misgendering but i do like pretending to be a yaoi boy and having "gay" sex with my bf
>>
>>35507562
Interesting I guess I can see the appeal. Tho work isn't be able to get into that kind of thing myself. But I see how it could help some people get into a head space where it doesn't matter as much if they perfectly pass or are fembrained enough
>>
>>35507847
Oh fucking based, I used to do this with my AHE FTM ex
>>35507866
It's kind of a cheat code to internalise that certain things are okay to have or to. Because you can rationally explain to yourself why certain male thingies are fine on you if mtf, but feeling it... that's different. And misgen/detrans kink will make your automatic response one of pleasure. For me, the little things that used to get me off are now brainworms of the past.
>>
>>35507391
mtftm’s are so hot. i want to play into a trans girl’s AAP
>>
>>35507847
Pristine. Impressive
>>
>>35508008
There's an AAP mtf that I sometimes sext with and we basically just boy out really hard, it's extremely healing to the soul and she likes my body hair
If only I could wife her, but alas, distance.
>>
File: drugs.jpg (330 KB, 800x680)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
ceasing to give a fuck and crossdressing in public did reduce my shame and dysphoria
but for SURE I need the fucking hormones. It's the physical body I need changed and the clothing just helps sell it
>>
>>35508030
Crossdressing as in wearing guy clothed as mtf? It’s not crossdressing when you girlmode as mtf
>>
>>35507924
I'm glad it's worked for you. Makes sense why it works considering that sexuality does seem to be a place humans explore certain parts of themselves they struggle with in normal life.
>>
>>35508008
>>35508026
You’re both such stupid adorable boys. Do you ever jack off? How about jacking off in the mirror while wearing guys clothes? Imagine jerking off while wearing your bf’s clothes. Imagine his smell as yours
>>
>>35507830
Its a retarded kink for fake transitioners. Dont know what to tell you retard
>>
>>35508146
>no replies
Yikes lol
>>
>>35508110
I'm MtNB, medical trans, still feel bad about it
>>
you don't look anything like that image fag
>>
>>35507469
>wtf does this even mean
OP is fake trans and coping. Saved you a lot of reading
>>
>>35508160
Some include being called a trender into this kink. Truly every brainworm can get dewormed this way
>>35508988
Yea I never had short hair in my life but I do want Akechi to shoot me and I think Joker is cute. My AAP self-inserts (AAPsona’s) usually look different and more masculine.
>>
I'll be your akechi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.