[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1628863964643.jpg (30 KB, 680x437)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Why do so many transbians hate ftms? We literally don't have anything in common. We can't date eachother or anything.
Yet they are still seething so much.

>In tranny discord server
>We are sending pictures of lgbt people and guessing letters
>Someone post a picture of non passing ftm
>Some transbian replied "based butch, looks fun, would date"
>She found out that person is actually ftm
>EWWWW KILL IT WITH FIRE

Why are transbians like this? How are ftms affecting them in any fucking way?
>>
File: 1710226646300222.png (198 KB, 561x594)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
by being ugly and hurting the eyes of those unfortunate to observe your abomination of desolation
>>
>>35507460
We're just opposites it's not that hard.
Being mean about it isn't good. But it's obvious we don't get eachother. We're allies of convenience.
>>
>>35507477
Transbian saw a butch woman and then simp, but the moment they find out it's ftm they react like this.
I will never understand you.
>>35507491
>We're just opposites it's not that hard
Some are obviously having problems with this.
>Being mean about it isn't good.
I didn't have problems with transbians until I saw how many of them rage over ftms.
>>
>>35507460
One time I knew this ftm. Early transition. Extremely attractive as a girl. Soft spoken. Nice. Had his shit together. Good person.
He was dating a gay guy who sounded and acted like an autistic transbian. Extremely loud. Constantly shouting about his butthole. Druggie. Total mess of a person.

As a transbian I just don't get what he saw in that "gay" autist or why he'd want to be with him let alone be like him. I simply don't get it. I mean it's fine but I don't get it.
>>
I fucking hate anyone who subscribes to any of this stupid tribe-war shit, people need to stop using discord and twitter and try to see people as actual people and not icons on a screen
>>
>>35507541
We're jealous. We can't help it.

Imagine you saw a man who was literally the exact type of man you wanted to become, and then you discover that man actually is working on transitioning and essentially throwing away that perfect ideal you wished to embody yourself.

It just registers as irrational and so we react with shock at what seems like an utterly insane choice to be making.
>>
>>35507621
No offence lass but I don't sperg out when I see a trans woman transitioning. I think "good for her". Are you seriously so self-absorbed that another person transitioning causes you this level of jealous sneeding?
>>
>>35507547
How can a gay guy be transbian?
It's he hussy then?
>>35507564
>I fucking hate anyone who subscribes to any of this stupid tribe-war shit
Same.
>>35507621
I mean yeah I do sometimes feel like that especially if the "man" in the question is young, attractive and masculine one.
But I don't react that hysterical.
I just thought "what a waste".
>>
>>35507460
mental equivalent of a 10 year old girl nailing a sign to her door that says “no boyz allowed” they’re just stupid
>>
>>35507460
>in tranny discord
Probably browse better places
I'm bi MtF in a transbian relationship and I'd love a FtM friend
>>35507564
also this
>>35507621
>We
Go back
>>
>>35507663
Fucking kek, true
>>35507667
>I'm bi MtF
Bi mtfs don't usually act like this
I'm taking only about "real" transbians
>>
>>35507661
>>35507663
>>35507667
Tbh I wouldn't be entirely surprised if some of the shit-stirring between various groups on this board is done by raiders
>>
>>35507460
I just think it’s unfair that ftms get to be tiny and adorable meanwhile I have to be a monster
>>
File: 1713659946893358.jpg (8 KB, 250x245)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>35507541
"butches" are ugly too
>>
>>35507704
Yeah sometimes I feel like I'm not even interacting with other trans people just some annoying old cishet poltards.
>>35507719
>ftms get to be tiny and adorable
But you understand that's the least thing we want? That's not something to be proud of if you're ftm
>>
>>35507742
It's okay to have preferences just don't rage lol
>>
>>35507783
i'm not mad i just don't like anything ugly
there are some ftms i like but masculinity is inherently unattractive to me visually so they have to be twinks at the very most
>>
>>35507800
Fair enough I don't like ugly fat pooners either
>>
>>35507800
thats not the problem, the problem is transbians make it everyones problem
>>
>>35507855
whats worse to you tunapooners or Indian Men
>>
>>35507909
Tunapooners because they ruined ftms forever
I don't have any relation to indian men
>>
>>35507661
>How can a gay guy be transbian?
He was just an autistic gay guy. He acted like a transbian steryotype and had the type of voice a really annoying autistic transbian would have. Like fem but also autistic.
>>
>>35507460
I like ftms. I had a best friend who was ftm but he became an alcoholic and ghosted me. I've tried to reach out many times over the years to no avail. He was really sweet and funny while I knew him though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.