[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why does this board mentally buck break trans reddit so much?
>>
>why does reddit hate 4chan
Newfags asking why the sky's blue I swear
>>
>>35507514
She's not wrong
You're not better off not being "buckbroken" by this place
>>
>>35507514
I dont know I think that board is pretty chill. I guess it's the sight of people disagreeing with them they cannot handle
>>
>>35507514
>buck break
is that a term you can just use in any context mate...
>>
I spent the majority of my teen years browsing here and now I'm in my early 20s and I am definitely a worse person for it
>>
>15 year old comes to an 18+ board and cries about it
Yeah probably wants it banned too
I am once again reminding you that children are responsible for everything bad about society. We need to bring back Janet Reno's feds and just round them all up and put them on an island somewhere off the coast of fl*rida, a child-free society is a happy society
>>
>>35507514
no hugboxing and this board is anti hon and anti AGP which most redditors are
>>
>>35507514
Because troonit is like the ultimate safe space with fascist mods keeping the transphobes and trolls at bay. Which is nice especially when you are just starting. And I'm glad I spent my baby trans days there instead of here NGL wasn't 18. So its sort of shocking to come here but then you realize it's kind of nice not having a post history for people to stalk or power tripping mods.
>>
>>35507514
this board is better than r/trans and most of the shit they say here is true
>>
>being an incel is... LE BAD
>>
>>35507514
They're used to ridiculous levels of fake positivity and meaningless phrases like "you're valid and your gender identity is valid"
Rather than just being women or trannies they wanna be men that i.d as trannies that are valid to be trannies to women
If none of that makes sense, it's because it doesn't but im heccin cute and valid anyways :3 UwU
>>
>>35507514
filtered
>>
>>35507514
A board full of anons saying whatever they want with little to no repercussions is the fire in which minds are tempered. Nobody's forcing you into it, nobody demands you stay, but if you persevere you can get something out of it. At the very least you'll be a heck of a lot more equipped to recognize bullshitters and tell them to fuck off.

Of course nobody should exclusively come only here for all their opinions, and if you're not ready for the onslaught you should stay away, no dishonor in that.
>>
File: IMG_0635.jpg (849 KB, 1623x3187)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
>>35507604
>this is literally what that poster looks like
LMFAO EVERY TIME
>>
File: IMG_0636.jpg (1.22 MB, 2316x3088)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>35507617
>this is literally what that poster looks like
oh no no no
>>
>>35507652
Grim
At least the underage infestation on here for years means we get some cute youngshits
>>
>>35507617
That post makes me want to go on /pol/ and join the nearest gore thread
>>
Laughing my ass off ITT
>>35507671
AAAAAAAAAAAA KEK
>>
>>35507671
no way
>>
>>35507711
check their profile, it’s real
>>
>>35507671
SEXOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>35507671
What the fuck is that belly hair distribution?
>>
>>35507652
>>35507671
Godamn, I hate myself, but seeing reddithons always makes me think maybe I'm not that bad after all
>>
>>35507652
its crazy how much reddit help my self esteem. maybe I should go there sometimes
>>
>>35507732
right?
>>
>>35507732
its a married repressor with a fiance
>>
>>35507514
>I'm internalizing this hate and now I'm insanely dysphoric again
This is the worst part. Have you tried *not* being a ridiculously influenceable cunt who "internalizes" everything they come across?
>>
>>35507652
>>35507671
I hate hons so goddamn much
>>
>>35507514
People here are pretty nice, and I much rather have people tell me how it is and have harsh standards instead of hugboxing. I think >>35507617 really touches on something too, reddit expects the public to allow gender to be 100% socially constructed while 4channel tells people to look and act like their desired gender, sometimes to an excessive degree but much better than not.
>>
>>35507652
NONONONONONONOOOO
>>
>>35507652
>that honfidence
how do they do it?
>>
Am I toxic or something but /lgbt/ is probably one of the least toxic places on the internet?
People here are very open minded and engaging.
>>
>>35507652
Redditors live on a different planet. That's the rapehon everyone avoids in the workplace.
>>
>>35507912
shut up niggette
>>
>>35507652
hon but at least she tries I guess
the fit isn't even that bad, doesn't suit her tho

>>35507671
vomit

>>35507727
that looks normal for a male
>>
>>35507927
I've never seen it stretch to that degree over a stomach lmao usually it's concentrated near pecs
>>
>>35507574
same but I'm now in my early 30s
>>
>>35507912
We can talk about such engaging topics as; diaers, BNWO, and Blandardism
>>
>>35507912
This place is definitely toxic lol
but it's nowhere near as bad as people say, everyone acts like this is the worst place on earth, but there's good advice, positivity sometimes, medical knowledge, pro-diy, etc
>>
>>35507617
i'd rather read a million hate comments than a single post like this
>>
>>35507514
Do these people not understand banter? I mean there is definitely genuine animosity towards like 35+ transitioners because of their optics but no one is actually mad at youngshits it’s just self loathing midshit banter.
>>
>>35507604
>>35507652
she's right THOUGH
>>
>>35508015
shes right that this place hates on youngshits out of jealousy and makes fun of late transitioners because they know they'll never pass or live as actual women but that isnt all this board is
and either way that's the appeal; the board allows people to discuss being trans as it really is, without sugarcoating it so that its fair for everyone
>>
>>35507617
This is fucking disgusting. How can somebody see this in any way genuine?
>>
File: yui laugh.jpg (56 KB, 531x476)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>35507671
oh lorddddddddddddddddddd
>>
>>35507671
would be a fatmaxxing goddess if she shaved and took e
>>
>>35507652
>>35507671
>mfw i will never have this honfidence
>>
They seethe.
They rope.
They seethe they seethe they rope
seethe seethe seethe
rope rope rope
ITS CHUDDY AND TRANNY SHOW!
>>
>>35508052
this it's like patronizing. Like they are treating her like some baby who accidentally shop lifted without realizing it

>>35507671
average redditor lmao

>>35507652
Face is unfortunate for passing but honestly she looks nice
>>
>>35508171
kek
>>
File: 1674521571064833.jpg (1.17 MB, 2784x3023)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>35507514
>idiosyncratic cant of performative offensiveness works as intended and drives away another outsider
You love to see it.

Niggers tongue my anus, Hitler did nothing wrong, God hates fags.
>>
>>35507514
mentally unprepared
>>
>>35507514
4chan lets you peek beyond the veil.
All the insecurities that you’re subconsciously repressing and protecting yourself from layed out for you to see, extracted from the most damaged version of yourself.
>>
>>35507652
jesus CHRIST look at how fried and miserable her hair looks...
like goddamn girl what the fuck did you shampoo your hair with acid or something?
>>
>>35507980
this place isn't as bad as the average person's perception of 4chan, but it's still pretty bad honestly. yeah, sometimes you get the good threads with good advice/diy info and non-shitheads which is why i keep coming back to this fucking forsaken place, but i have to ignore and sift through so many dogshit threads to get to the 10% thats actually good. The brainworms people get from here are immense and I don't think I'm better off after having been here. i'm not saying babytrans subreddits are better though, they have their own major problems.
>>35508001
like i wouldn't even consider most of it "banter", yeah there's self-loathing abound, but any thread about something at least mildly polarizing definitely has unapologetic animosity. too many bait threads/first posts
>>
File: IMG_0959.jpg (201 KB, 1238x822)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
a lot of what's posted on this board is true

that's really all 4chan has ever had and why so many of us come back to it or find it in the first place. you can talk a lot about how it's performative and funny sometimes, how it's anons instead of accounts, that imageboards are pleasing and it's nice seeing a place on the internet that still has some kind of culture. sure. but it's filled with so much bad that an outsider could see all of those things and wonder why anyone even bothers unless they're maladapted or somehow morally repugnant. there are those here too.

but we come here because sometimes you read something on here that is the realest shit you have ever seen. sometimes you see your own soul pinned onto a post stuck there by the needle of another anon's words, and you didn't even think it before then, and it's still so deeply true to your life and your experience that you cannot help but feel that kind of connection we so deeply yearn for but so rarely find. 4chan is a place where you are seen. often badly, sometimes wondefully, but it is its nature.

if you find it once you are here forever, don't dare forget it.
>>
>>35507514
Anything related to 4chan is pure raw evil.
>>
>>35507587
I love reddit post history cause you can see just how ugly all the hugboxxers are
>>
>>35507652
Why is their hair always frizzed like that? Do they just blow dry it to a crisp every single day?
>>
>>35510613
Hair damage from too much salicylic acid in their hair the combination of chlorine powder and peroxide.

They were attempting to make their hair blonde, and their hair fell out instead.
>>
>>35510566
I didn't need to see this image
>>
>>35510764
everyone needs to see that image, in a just world it would be pinned to the top of this board
>>
>>35507583
Moot founded this website at 14 lol
>>
On 4chan, I've been in the same thread where I've been insulted, insulted people back and ended up having a genuinely interesting conversation about gender theory.
I've only lurked on reddit, but there's a dynamism here that seems to be missing there.
This place flows in a way that feels like how the internet was probably supposed to work, and the (relative) anonymity is probably feeding that.
>>
File: pol vs RL.jpg (224 KB, 900x729)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>35510886
I can't stand the reddit karma system. I made an account and got downvoted so hard for not liking a cartoon I didn't even care about that I couldn't post about any of the stuff I actually did care about. Reddit is basically enforced groupthink.

Here, say what you want, be as wrong as you like, rage out one minute, laugh at a meme the next.

The real value of anonymity is nothing is permanent, which means you can change your mind. In fact the one thing that annoys me is people trying to follow me around by recognizing my posting style and treating me like a tripfag. It's like, niggers, if I wanted you to know me I wouldn't be anonymous.
>>
>>35507671
wrong shes a youngshit passoid who mogs 99% of /tttt/
>>
>>35507604
>won't take any steps to improve themselves
this board is the whole fucking reason i started taking my transition serious. redditor normies i met irl humored my no effort hon ass, it wasn't until i read what people actually think of lazyhons here and saw what steps effortgirls here took that i actually improved. i'm still a hon but i'm 80lbs lighter and i have a boyfriend who thinks i'm hot. reddit is a far worse place for trans people than here.
>>
>>35507652
>no hips
>big ribcage
>big waist
>dead hair
lmao honfidence is funny
>>
>>35510990
>80lbs lighter
skin removal surgery or hon flaps?
>>
>>35511003
i actually got pretty lucky and mostly rebounded well, my tummy and but are a tad loose but not enough to ruin things for my bf :)
>>
>>35510566
you're welcome
i'd ask you not to talk about fight club, but well. . .
>>
>>35507652
I wish they were just gay wtf this is so sad
>>
>>35509005
read this out loud in the joker voice
>>
>>35510566
>pic
I have no reaction image for the depths of this feel
>>
>>35507971
and I'm almost 40. you're here forever
>>
>>35507514
Me as slavoid so happy I found this place, only because of 4chan my egg cracked.
Before, I thought most trannies are either cringe agp hons with no self awareness or trutrans hsts who did girl stuff even in their mothers womb. And reddit is definitely populated by agp hons I've described, only here I found plenty of like minded ppl who aren't afraid of diying, who prefer boymode to honmode, etc. Fr, before 4chan I didn't knew anything about hrt and thought that transitioning is when you start wearing dress and cut off your dick.
>>
>>35511298
>cut off your dick.
if you don't get srs you didn't finish transition because you identify with your dick rather than as a woman. it means you're not trans, you're an asshole.
>>
>>35511312
And I don't give a shit, I am enby and I love my dick
>>
>>35507514
have to wonder what kind of school these people grew up in.
>>
this place is so not toxic sisters
redditor rapehons please keep out
we dont need nor want your failed male brainworms
>>
>>35507514
skill issue, you dont join here until few years in, then you mostly know whos trolling and who to ignore
>>
>>35511707
they were losers but the kind that dont internalize the bullying or are just too autistic to even be aware of it.
>>
she's not really wrong tho. the vast majority of people who post here regularly (and on this site in general) are socially stunted maladjusted autists who put up a front of not caring what normies think while ruining their lives and making themselves actively miserable obsessing over what other maladjusted autists on here think of them even if they will never, ever admit to it
>>35509952
pretty much. this site is still usable but just barely. it's not as terrible as some people might make it out to be, but you have to be able to not take things personally and let the stupid bullshit roll off of you because at the end of the day we're all anons on 4chan. we're basically the internet equivalent of meth heads fighting each other. most of the things that annoy me on here is the amount of bait posting/trolling. not feeding the trolls seems like a lost piece of wisdom these days

>>35510886
that's why i even bother coming here to begin with. this place has a ton of issues and i think most people on here would hate themselves less if they started talking to people who aren't so judgmental, but reddit & pretty much everywhere else is either too sanitized or it's twitter.
being on here is honestly refreshing sometimes because people just say whatever the fuck they please and there isn't really any pressure to check the replies to your post.
sometimes people here have genuinely wise or interesting things to say. it's not often but it does happen
>>
>>35507671
'ick on 'eck trooned out?
sneed it or feed it??
>>
>>35511851
i literally look like him but worse
>>
>>35507563
>she
I guarantee you that the rapehon filth who wrote that does not deserve to be referred to as "she"
>>
Don't worry, in the last few months since the xitter crisis the board has become infested with Twitter and Tumblr types, in no time it will become Reddit 2.0
>>
>>35512013
the redditor who wrote that is a youngshit who started at 13 and still ended up a brick
>>
>>35507514
This board isn't even that bad though
Reddit is just a toxically positive place where you can never say anything negative about yourself or anyone else and not hugboxxing is a crime
>>
>>35512075
The board is dying anon, it has less posts and engagement than it did 2 years ago
>>
>>35507766
that’s just what childrens’ brains do. they’re sponges
>>
>>35507514
everything this post and the hysterical replies r saying is true p much. these ppl just have no filter i swear. like there's nice shit here too if u just don't engage with the unpleasant ppl, but these ppl seem to be unable to stop from having a meltdown every time they see someone online being a jerk
>>
>>35512100
Reddit is WAAAY more toxic than /lgbt/.
I dunno if it is the upvote system, bot accounts or power tripping mods, but if you do anything that goes against the dominant values you will probably be banned or downvoted to oblivion.
>>
File: 1706867740265090.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>35507563
>youre not better off not being...
omg stop with the double negatives
>>
>>35507514
This is a circlejerk post btw.
>>
>>35512086
ABAB
>>
>>35512115
Where are the people going though? I don't frequent any other LGBT spaces so I'm curious
>>
>>35512148
Yeah that's what I mean, reddit has this aura of "enforced positivity" where you can never say or do anything negative or you will be shunned for it
>>
>>35512154
Retarded American, he was gramatically correct.

>You are better of being "buckbroken" by this place.
>You are better off not being "buckbroken" by this place.
>You are not better off not being "buckbroken" by this place.

According to your dumb rules the third sentence and the first sentence have the same meaning, which they don't, because you can't tell the difference between the second and the third sentence because you're dumb.

What anon was saying is whether you are buckbroken by this place or not makes no difference, ergo you are NOT better off not being buckbroken.
>>
>>35511325
based
>>
>>35510566
>but we come here because sometimes you read something on here that is the realest shit you have ever seen. sometimes you see your own soul pinned onto a post stuck there by the needle of another anon's words, and you didn't even think it before then, and it's still so deeply true to your life and your experience that you cannot help but feel that kind of connection we so deeply yearn for but so rarely find
so real omg, u just can't get that on most other parts of the internet
>>
>>35507652
>>35507671
hons are the best rep fuel. I hope I never have enough self confidence to be this delusional
>>
>>35510961
it's retardedly easy to vault into the 'centuryclub' and never have to worry abt post restrictions again, just post low effort zoomer memes on the right subs and suddenly u get to be in the site elite
this however also sucks, reddit is still a shit site lol
>>
File: file.png (1.25 MB, 718x1024)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>35507652
>the hair
>>
>>35507652
>>35507671
Horrific
>>
File: GGih9YIWMAAq6A8.jpg (51 KB, 728x455)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>35507604
>im sure youll pass with bangs!
type beat
>>35507617
what the fuck, why all of that lol
>>35507652
HAHAHAH LMAO
>>35507671
man tiddies uohhhhh
>>35507678
youngshits are evil remember that
>>35507514
all i saw of what this person said we say is the actual, factual truth, though.
didnt mention the actually bad stuff lol, fucking newfag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.