[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

this subreddit is 90% people who were already married and then their partner transitioned. literally nobody is willing to date trans people unless there is a preexisting factor (eg marriage, kids) forcing them to. the demographics of thus subreddit show that.
>>
>>35507714
Search for diaper
>>
>>35507714
what? i am confused. what does your partner switching up on your deep into commitment have to do with willingly dating a trans person? it's not your partner's fault you made them fall in love with a false identity because you're a repressor piece of shit
>>
>>35507731
Actually I don't want suifuel thanks
>>
>>35507731
no results
>>
>>35507714
true but few here will accept it
>>
I mean yeah when you preemptively rule out all the guys who would date you as "chasers" eew yucky or worse yet "bipedos" omg he's not even a maaan you're in for a lonely existence. Let's not forget any potential partner has to be "based and redpilled" (basically stonetoss except tall)
>>
>>35507745
my point is, very few of these people willing began a relationship with a trans person and most of them were merely forced into it by their repper partner cracking.
>>
>>35507765
no one dating a black guy would look up r/mypartnerisblack unless they were going to complain. same shit with leaving a review online. people are disproportionately inclined to only leave feedback if it's negative
>>
>>35507788
ehhhh i'm nor sure
>>
>>35507714
I don't think this is really a trans issue.
Incels have a theory "Just be first" that says if you're your partners first you can get way above your league.
That's how so many of these relationships are. They met in highschool or w/e. Then they breakup during the transition and the tranny is fucked. But they're not fucked because they're trans. They're fucked because the adult dating market is so much more difficult than the high school.
>>
>>35507714
no this is just because people already okay with dating a trans person don't need to post on reddit about it. this is mostly a cope sub
>>
>>35507714
One of the reasons I transitioned young was because I wanted to solve my own issues out rather than trooning out on a partner. Now im an adult trans woman and pretty much the only people who want to date me are the sort that troon out on their partners...

>>35508184
some merit to this, some of the happiest couples I know got together when they were super young and just grew up together. that being said, some of the most chaotic couples I know also met young...
>>
File: 1702659956693991.png (945 KB, 1019x1311)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
Yeah except even if 99% of men would never even think about dating a tranny there are still enough chasers for trannies to be okay. "Transbians" are okay dating fellow gorilla hons. Very, very few trannies are only attracted to cis women/passing trans women and they can just looksmaxx and date bi women.
>>
>>35508303
>Very, very few trannies are only attracted to cis women/passing trans women
fml
>>
File: 1696944292719102.png (881 KB, 942x846)
881 KB
881 KB PNG
>>35508319
And even if they're hideous they can still date hideous cis women.
>>
File: 1713212771504811.png (44 KB, 928x315)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
Average reddit family
>>
>>35508358
wtf is this family lmao
why are they all troons
>>
File: 1687877099731071.png (46 KB, 947x286)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Why can't they keep their crossdressing fetish in the bedroom?
>>
>>35508336
Tbh I kind of like the cis girls face in this and she has potential. She's not that ugly.
However she's straight so no chance
>>
>>35508509
>I like 300 lb girls with dyed hair
Highest standards of a tranny for cisf
>>
>>35508358
its so fucking gross to troon out when you have kids and its even worse when one of them is trans like imagine having a gigahon father

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.