[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Be me
>Boymoder
>Decide to vist family during summer break
>In the airport stealthing as I do
>I go through the big x ray machine
>3 huge security gaurds walk up to me
>"Maam we found an abnormality in you're pants. We need to pat you down"
>They stop the entire line of people
>Confused but whatever I guess
>The first security gaurd gets on one knee
>Straight up grabs my dick
>He looks shocked and falls over
>Everyones staring at me
>He says "You're fine sir. Go on ahead"
>MFW
Whhhhhhhhhhy why does this happen to meeeeeee ;-;
>>
>>35507777
this happened to me as well before lmao
it's HORRIBLE I felt so bad for the security guard having to feel my junk
>>
>>35507777
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35507777
tsa just loves sexual assault
>>
>>35507777
>some sandniggers blew up some towers 20 years ago so now we have to grope you
when will the govt get rid of this shit?
>>
>>35507777
Rip this happened to me when I was at the airport for my SRS consult was really awkward
>>
I'm afraid of flying for this reason. The TSA are going to grope me and it will be obvious I am a tranny...
>>
>>35507802
Yes I do ^^
>>
>>35507777
Ever since I started wearing a bra while boymoding this has been happening to me. I always get flagged by the backscatter xray for having a dick (they can easily see your dick with that machine).
>>
They detect my anomalous boobs. Maybe I should girlmode to get a ball grope instead
>>
>>35507777
I thought this was a troll but the replies seem completely serious. They honestly can't tell the difference between a dick and a stick of dynamite or whatever the fuck it is they think they have to look for?
>>
>>35507972
They flag you as either male or female in the machine before you go in. If a female has something in her pants then they check them.
>>
>>35508016
Even so, with all the people going through every day you'd think that they'd recognize trans people. Admittedly I've never seen these displays but I mean, come on. If I was actually an amputee, could I smuggle in an arm made out of semtex because it looked OK on the machine?
>>
>>35508016
Word is that is starting to change, and manufacturers are releasing machines that just recognize and decide on which genitals they see (including cross-sex ones) without any user input.
But who knows how long they will keep the older machines in service?
>>
>>35507777
I'm a cis guy but I guess my junk is weird because the scanner alerts over my cock and balls every single time so I know going to the airport means getting molested
>>
File: edit.png (1007 KB, 1024x1024)
1007 KB
1007 KB PNG
>>35507777
>>
>>35507821
>gubment giving up power
lel
>>
File: img-57-1.jpg (40 KB, 202x363)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>35507972
This is what the output of those xray machines looks like. This is what some guy is sitting in a back room looking at all day.
>>
File: body-Scanner-Woman.jpg (27 KB, 537x404)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>35508364
>>
>>35508364
>>35508393
OK. Yeah, I guess that you *could* confuse a dick with contraband that way, if you didn't think twice, which TSA people of course don't get paid for.

We need to replace all of this with AI ASAP.
>>
File: 5-Figure7-1.png (265 KB, 472x928)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>35508420
But then some coomer wont get to sit there masturbating to hotties all day
>>
File: 1707373852856201.png (207 KB, 460x460)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>35508340
>WC
>B
>>
File: backscattery.jpg (48 KB, 543x390)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
>>35508438
Honestly, if there's anyone who both feels the need to masturbate to these images and is able to we probably need to let them do it as a community service.
>>
>>35508445
would you like me to change it to just C?
>>
File: 004035_10_fig1.jpg (67 KB, 1050x800)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>35508464
they don't do anything for you?
>>
>>35508506
Oh they do things to me alright, just nothing in the way of arousal.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (99 KB, 1197x803)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
I wonder how well these machines could be used to empirically measure fat distribution changes so we could actually factually know what strategies work the best.
>>
>>35508561
Extremely well, I don't know if you would use this exact scanner machine but it would be mundane to accomplish with machine learning.
>>
>>35508590
Just have the machine spit out the percentage of how much you pass. Package it as an app, have it report on you every morning, get devastated by its brutally honest evaluation based on thousands of data points.
>>
>>35508590
Jesus christ... just get people that regularly take their meds, bet the TSA would let us use their machines for the inclusivity points.

tell the model what their doses are, track them through time. we would fucking know with out doubt in in a year or two what works keep this thing going for 5 years or 10 years and we would know everything
>>
>>35507777
>Non-passing Boymoding but with long hair
>Canadian airport
>Scanner dings
>Asian guy officer sighs
>He does big smile, "Hi, I'm so sooorry, do you mind if I just touch your back for one second?"
>Nod to him
>With the tip of one finger be pokes right through my clothes to the clip on my bra.
>Both poker face
>He sighs big breath of relief, "Okay, thank you, miss. Please enjoy your flight!"
>Realise lots of people are watching and now squinting really hard at me.
>Go to toilet block
>Guy about to go into male toilets behind me pauses

>He checks the sign and whispers to his son/friend something about how he thought I should use the womens because he was confused about which block was the mens.

>Go to get on plane with wife.
>Asian flight attendant is bowing to people as they enter and hand over tickets.
>He stares really really closely at my face, line is getting held up.
>"Welcome aboard, ladies!" He finally says.
>Other flight attendants all suddenly look at me and smile.

Canada was the only place that people routinely gendered me female and yet it felt so awkward.
>>
>>35508617
want your mind blown? If you use those new fluid MRI machines instead we would be able to tell the type of fat cells growing internally, whether it's subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, etc...
>>
>>35507827
I flew shortly after and found out a maxi pad trips the damned scanner too
>>
>>35507777
it's never occurred to you to just girlmode I bet
>>
>>35507777
nigga this never happened
we all know you look nothing like the pic btw you are probably some fat sweaty bald hon
>>
>>35508681
How expensive is time on those? I wonder if we could use old airport scanners to justify funding to use the nice stuff?
>>
Why tf did you cunts have to post this a week before I'm travelling its just adding to my anxiety. Do the scanners ding for breast growth if they enter me as male into the machine? I'm gonna boymode and not wear a bra so it should be fine right?
>>
>>35508803
Forever boymoder.
>>35508818
Why tf would I lie.
>>
>>35508855
they will either decide you gyno or you are getting felt up

getting felt up in public is kinda thrilling
>>
>>35508868
there's no point in it. girlmode. you'll be happier.
>>
>>35508855
they detected my boobies tho I had a bra on. Don't actually worry about it, they TSA attendant also feels awkward and wants you to move on. I've had it twice and wanna joke at the attendant but I think that's a step too far
>>
>>35508868
>Why tf would I lie.

because you are an untouchable retarded faggot with AGP who is so desperate for male attention that you have to post obviously fake stories on 4chan about your degenerate SA fantasies
>>
last time I went thru airport security I did not get stopped
which makes me think either I passed and my dick is just tiny (it is), they thought I was a boy and my boobs are just small (less likely, I dont boymode), or TSA clocked me and just did not care to double check
>>
>>35507777
haha kill myself im never flying again
>>
surprisingly tsa never did anything in the times I've flown but I have a micropenis so maybe it just doesnt flag the system
>>
>>35508474
change it to SWC or twp
>>
>>35507821
>the government blew up some towers 20 years ago so now we have to grope you
FTFY
>>
>>35507777
can we stop making fanfictions on 4chan about fantasized sexual assault thatd be great thanks
>>
>>35508458
peak form
>>
>>35508561
Clocks as fuck shoulders on the left one
>>
>>35509000
I'm too scared ;-;
>>35509096
You have an antisocial disorder. Does it feel good to seethe daily?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.