[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4023.jpg (1.16 MB, 1284x1787)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
I’m a gay man and I have never been atttacted to a gay man. I have always found myself attracted to straight man. Before any dipshit says that it’s internalized homophobia, no, it’s not. I am not saying that I like every single straight guy, but every single straight guy I have found myself attracted to was straight. I just don’t like gays, no matter how masculine they try to appear. I don’t know how to explain, straight guys and gay guys are fundamentally different. It’s not simply a matter of taking it up the ass. I guess the gay face is a thing. I just feel repulsed by other gay men, even when they try to act straight. What a fucking curse. I have tried dating hundreds of gay men and never ever felt the spark. Never been attracted to gay men. The problem is that when you are attracted to men, you are attracted to men and not to gays. That’s the paradox
>>
Ip
>>
t. every single hsts ever
>>
>>35507936
I’m not afraid to say it, but yea I prefer straight or bi leaning men! Ironically never even acted gay or even had gay vibes before, always had girls that liked me. I never liked gay men, but liked just men.

Now me and a gay friend of mine had a debate once. He’s like the full on gay and basically tried to hide it because his family was big in the church, but it was too bright and shined threw him!

Gay men are not always attracted to other gay men or that stereotypical Queer Eye for the Straight Guy appearance. Now he was flamboyant acting tho.
>>
File: _97752462_f55327.jpg (48 KB, 976x549)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>35507936
>I guess the gay face is a thing
yes it is, even tho gay faces are more attractive imo
>>
>>35507936
>Before any dipshit says that it’s internalized homophobia, no, it’s not
Yes, it is, copefag.
>>
>>35507936
I know an older gay like this.
He moved to a town that hosts a large military base and did rather well for himself.
>>
>>35508784
San Diego?
>>
>>35508750
Shut up faggot, fags are uglier and more feminine
>>
>>35510174
become a straight woman
>>
>>35510198
Meaning to transition? But then they want Dick
>>
>>35507936
There are gay guys who I find physically attractive but yeah I’m only really into bi guys and str8s
t. Bi troon
>>
>>35507936
the tragedy of gay men is that the thing they are attracted to will never be attracted to them.
>>
>>35512745
unless they become straight women
>>
You’re just transromantic. Your romantic preferences don’t match with your body.
>>
https://lucasspangher.medium.com/on-coming-out-and-collective-queer-trauma-506e95d02641

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.