[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how do you overcome the guilt of dating a cis person as a trans person? the rational part of my brain knows my beliefs are ridiculous, but an instinctual level whenever we spend time together or especially do anything romantic or sexual i feel like i'm tricking him or forcing myself on him or manipulating him into doing things he doesn't want to do even though rationally i know he does. it really fucking hurts but it seems that it never goes away. i just feel like he deserves and should have someone better than me (or at the very least more cis than me). does it ever go away?
>>
>>35508580
>just feel like he deserves and should have someone better than me
He doesnt think that
>>
>>35508580
you're worthy of the love that he freely gives to you.
>>
Hey Anon, just remember that people who care for you will understand and won’t judge you for your reactions. if they push you away or seem to be distant because of your emotions, that tells you everything you need to know. surround yourself with people who actually care for you
>>
>>35511894
Ah it depends how you handle your emotions desu. I'm not wasting time with a bpdemon
>>
>>35508580
im like this too :(
>>
File: 1705743238123.gif (3.91 MB, 220x220)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB GIF
>>35508580
>>
>>35508580
the fuck are you talking about nigger
he sees you as a woman, that's enough for him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.