[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

this place gives you serious brainworms. how do i leave. i'm miserable when i come on here and end up more miserable reading all the self loathing and bait threads and psychotic tripfags. why can't i leave
>>
>>35508852
show me your butthole and you can leave
>>
>>35508968
It’s true
>>35508852
Post your starfish
>>
>>35508852
You're weak, I've been here years and have no brainworms
>>
>>35508968
>>35508980
no thats where poop comes from
>>35508990
i am weak but that's why i need to leave
>>
>>35508852
You need to log off, you can try using a website blocker if that helps but you seriously need to exercise some self control. Alternatively you can stay here and just stop being a pussy.
>>35508990
Same, or atleast I got numb to it pretty quick.
>>
>>35508852
just take the sadist pill and start bullying the self-loathers
usually they deserve it anyway
>>
Same issue
First is to actively disengage with topics that are only bad for your mental. Instantly filter the hater threads like they're ads in your search results. Ignore the self loathing threads because they don't help, they don't advance your position, nor give insight. Come to the realization that the board is 90% rehashed crap every day.
You might want to process old memories or work out feeling but you can only handle so many in a week. It's like ripping scabs off your soul. I take long walks to handle this and think about fewer subjects for longer.
Second is use the anxiety to drive actionable items. I find it difficult to pick a single action when I'm freaking out so I write down my options, sort them by difficulty or time/mental investment, then start. Refocus the urges from "searching" to "acting".
>>
>>35508852

You won’t ever stop coming back, so just remember: everything’s bait here. It’s all meant to make you angry and annoyed and to post a pissed comment. Don’t let them get to you. Most of the people here are self hating creatures who live in their personal doubts.
>>
I don't know how this place did it but this rancid atmosphere finally convinced me to troon.
I failed to kill myself a year ago and only found this place a couple months ago. I've been fixing my life up going back to school and working part time. Coming here helps me remember how fucking awful I thought life was before I tried taking it
>>
>>35510377
you got groomed via brainworm insertion
>>
>>35508852
/lgbt/ unironically has some of the WORST tripfags on the entire website.
like, you'd think a bunch of effeminate sissy boys on estrogen would be shy and sweet, but nooooooo...
these are some of the most spiteful, petty, and straight-up PSYCHOTIC motherfuckers on the entire internet, swear on me mum!
>>
>>35510397
I need to know if this happens often because I probably would've kept repressing if I didn't contract brain worms
>>
>>35510397
I stayed repping in my younger years because I found other online trans spaces too cushy it was ominous.
>>
>>35508852
eternal 4chan curse. there is no exit; get comfy >_<

>>35510223 best advice honestly. people are far too lax about their media diets and what they spend their cognitive bandwidth on
>>
File: 1712999845336210.jpg (71 KB, 310x446)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>35510414
Clever, you just want them all for yourself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.