[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: scrsht.png (60 KB, 1096x442)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
when does it became ok to just tell a trans fem to grow some thicker skin?
>picrel, transfem in shambles because a literal child stranger didnt validate her gender identity
>>
>>35508891
minus the tumblrina aesthetic its understandable if you're walking around with tits and in girl clothing
kid is just being an asshole
>>
>my tits are huge now
Lmao
>>35508908
The kid doesn't know what trannies are. If your face is male you're a man to him.
>>
>>35508918
nice b8 would rate 5/7 with rice epic style xD
>>
>>35508891
you see this all the time especially from coping late transitioners
and i mean i get it they are pouring tons of time money and effort into passing, and eventually it gets them to a point where they feel good about themselves and confident enough to go out in public
but yeah like 99% of the time they have stared at themselves into the mirror for so long that they start to overlook the obvious - it could be huge shoulders, man hands, or skull shape, etc
... and then being misgendered is a slap in the face to hons like this that drags them back to a reality that they desperately want to escape from

its sad really but theres no cure for it aside from a hefty dose of the truth
>>
>>35508891
>when does it became ok to just tell a trans fem to grow some thicker skin?
idk but it is overdue

t.mtf
>>
>>35508933
t. op
i just feel like at a certain point the trans community has to get the fuck over itself and stop being fragile as glass about being clocked, it's just so pathetic and doesn't advance anything and just reinforces the precious snowflake meme
>>
>>35508933
>you see this all the time especially from coping late transitioners
how the fuck have I escaped this? I just tell people to call me whatever
>>
>>35508891
Im just glad she didnt make a scene over it. Imagine being a 10 year old and ur first experience with a tranny is them chastising you for misgendering them when ur literally just a kid and dont even know any better. Will grow up to be a transphobe 1000%.

>>35508908
I wouldnt assume the kid is being an ass, any more than kids are usually assholes ofc. They probably just dont know what a fucking tranny is.
>>
>>35508891
Virgin tranny vs chad lemonade stand boy
>>
>>35508959
you probably have a more realistic understanding of what you look like and what your transition goals are then, anon
these are hons that either started transitioning with unrealistic expectations or got a little bit of validation from someone and proceeded to get so high off of it that they cannot come back down to earth any more (you know, like the really ugly mousy twinkhons that suddenly believe that they are 10/10 bombshell undiscovered supermodels after being on hrt for one year and the store clerk gendering them "ma'am" once)
>>
>>35509028
>unrealistic expectations
I lowkey feel like this is one of the most severe issues in the trans community. ACTUALLY passing is not a realistic goal and the fact that theres pretty much an expectation to pass sets up so many girls for a grim reality of disappointment
I wish so much that we could make our expectations more realistic and embrace an aesthetic of androgyny. Im actually passing myself, but damn am I starting to get tired of girls who actually look fine and attractive creating threads about how they dont 100% pass so now their gonna commit unalive
>>
>>35508966
>They probably just dont know what a fucking tranny is.
That sounds really weird though. As a 10 year old boy I never saw any trannies, but I 100% would have assumed boobies = girl, even if the girl had the ugliest manface in the world. I would have never jumped to "must be guy with tits".

I'd sooner put it on the kid knowing very well what was going on and being a little shit than honestly thinking they were dealing with a man. For starters, why even say "sir" after the "thanks" at all, what 10 year old would be polite enough for that. :P
>>
imagine getting this butthurt over a literal child lmfao typical retarded troon
>>
File: IMG_7894.jpg (132 KB, 960x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>35508891
That kid is just a horrible vile terf i think she's really pretty
>>
>>35509141
i know youre probably trolling but she actually looks better than she did as a dude if thats her
>>
>>35509141
Female form is unironically more attractive because of the lack of tRoS shirt if nothing else.
>>
>>35509176
Real
Transmaxxing is a legit upgrade for some solely for that reason. The picrel would prob be foreveralone as male but I can see her getting some dates now. Kinda wild
>>
>>35509067
This honestly all the super hugboxxy trans communities like reddit are just as hyperfixated on passing as we are just instead of being overly critical they hug box themselves into delusions that eventually will crash.

Like yeah maybe if we were more capable of embracing the androgyny and just tried to pick styles that suited us in both personality and looks we would be happier. Yet desperate is our desire so it's a most bitter pill to accept
>>
>>35509067
Well, it depends on how you define passing
>>
>>35508891
>see two kids selling lemonade
>I decided to stop and buy some
Great way to get arrested for being trans by some hysterical parent hallucinating a sex crime. Couldn't be me
>>
>>35509141
if she saw a dentist she would be fine
>>
>>35508918
Its more likely the voice. I dress and present male but i still get she/her'd until I speak. Voice generally trumps all other observable gender markers unless you look like bloatlord or ariana grande

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.