[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703025274537823.gif (14 KB, 205x274)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
does anyone else talk to themselves very slowly, it helps me stop thinking
t.ranny
>>
>>35509062
>t. schizo
>>
When I want to completely stop thinking I just scroll TikTok, I don’t think about the videos I watch but I just kinda watch them fully and scroll over and over. It’s a great mind numbing feeling, occasionally I’ll have a moment or two where a thought is about to form but it’s easily suppressed by just scrolling to the next video. Also you need to do this by just creating a fresh burner account, you can’t use your regular FYP cuz it’s curated to your interests and you can’t help BUT to think, you need to make a fresh account with an untouched fyp just full of literal brainrot.

Then when I glance back at the clock 2 or 3 hours have passed
>>
>>35509364
i dont really like tiktok because it tries to get your attention too much and thats too much for me..
>>
>>35509386
You could always try YouTube shorts then. This is an example of my pull on a fresh account after searching for Minecraft brainrot. (See vid)

Or the Youtube Kids app if you don’t want the short-form content, but it doesn’t keep me captivated enough and I snap out of it.. might work for you though.
>>
>>35509494
i don like watchin brainrot i just like it when i can talk to myself an d stop thinking..
>>
>>35509499
watching brainrot is normal in todays society, talking to yourself is not

When will you take the brainrot pill?
>>
>>35509516
i like talkin to myself and playin runescape and watchin youtube but not youtube shorts or anything like that
>>
>>35509525
I just googled RuneScape cuz idk what that is and gah damn ur old old

Whatever floats your boat unc? Aunt? Lol
>>
>>35509541
im 19 i just like it its comfy..
>>
>>35509552
Try Roblox it’s way more fun than that polygon ahh game
>>
>>35509605
i dont like how predatory the monetization is in that game..
>>
>>35509605
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>35509552
everyone else itt is AGP, real HSTS play osrs
>>
>>35509062
sounds soothing.
>>
this is a mice board.
>>
>>35511514
squeak?
>>
>>35509062
no, but when I remember unpleasant things I mutter mean words to myself
Some self-loathing helps against the cringe
>>
>>35509062
Whenever I start having a mental breakdown I start talking to myself softly like someone comforting me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.