[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6262584555433768.jpg (871 KB, 3872x2592)
871 KB
871 KB JPG
Name one single NON MOSAIC, XY human who has ever successfully given birth to their own child.
>>
>>35509231
Why? It is still one entity, no matter if you wish to include or exclude chimerism or mosaicism.
>>
>>35509231
Name one reason why it matters, nigger.
>>
>>35509258
because xy means male
>>
>>35509292
Wrong
>>
>>35509414
ok, show me a non-mosaic xy who has given birth
I will wait here
>>
newfags stop engaging with this guy nobody on this board cares about this shit
>>
>>35509428
Why?
>>
>>35509467
prove me wrong
>>
>>35509498
You need to make a claim first to be proven wrong.
>>
>>35509231
Yo mama
>>
>>35509520
Humans with fully XY (non-mosaic/non-chimera) chromosomes cannot give birth, because they are male.
>>
>>35509231
>xy means male
>except in this one instance because it invalidates my ideology
>except it still does somehow
Your ideology is completely incoherent
>>
I will post only if you promise to stop posting on this board.
>>
>>35509594
If you have 100% XY chromosomes, you are male and therefore cannot give birth.
>but 6% of my cells are xx
then that's not XY, it's a goddamn chimera

If you show me a karyotype proving you have chimerism, I will call you she, otherwise, no.
>>
>>35509498
i do not care whether you're right or wrong. seeing you ask the same questions i dont give a fuck about in every thread is annoying. please understand that this is the main reaction your posts elicit
>>
>>35509623
I am right. Chromosomes determine sex.
>>
>>35509680
Except when they don’t apparently
>>
>>35509710
r u a chimera?
>>
>>35509680
Wrong
>>
>>35509680
Ok, I'll agree, still don't really care but I'll agree. Now please leave
>>
>>35509231
https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/19/9/5027

XY female with pregnancy of twins (via in vitro fertilization) who gave birth. No mosaicism. Pure XY
>>
>>35509680
?? people with CAIS are scientifically defined as having female sex. They are only genetically male while the biological reality (the definiton of sex) is female. That's not my definition but the one by all major Health organizations in the west. So you are wrong.
>>
>>35509750
He’s going to move the goalpost again watch
>>
>>35509750
>successfully given birth to their own child
successfully given birth to their own child
wasn't her egg in this case, was some rando other lady's egg
>>
>>35509754
>CAIS are scientifically defined as having female sex.
this reflects a comfort as assessing very feminine men as women
doesn't mean they actually appear female visually
>>
>>35509802
they literally were born with a god-given vagina
>>
>>35509788
Yeah he did lol >>35509790
“some other person’s egg”

Ok do you want a straight up XY female?this one is non mosaic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2680992/

XY female with normal ovaries with normal follicles, due to sex reversal gene mutation
>>
>>35509802
I can't help you if you aren't satisfied with scientific consensus.
>>
>>35509813
>It is therefore unlikely that a chimerism is present.
but not impossible!
also, didn't say she gave birth, maybe I'm reading it wrong
seemed to suggest sterility
>phenotypically perfect
sureeeeeeee
>>
>>35509802
I’d introduce you to some of my CAIS friends but you’ll probably come off like an autismo creep and scare them off. They’re very accomplished and beautiful women, and they have high expectations. Just say you feel bad they’ll never wanna date you…
>>
>>35509858
If I notice male traits will you deny it?
>>
>>35509258
Don’t use the n word, it’s mean
>>
>>35509845
There’s no such thing as impossible in science— at this point you’d ask for a 1 million cell count to “be sure there’s no mosaicism”. Guess what? Small percentage mosaicism is present in everyone to some degree. If you are an XY male, you have a few XXY cells, a few X cells… they just aren’t plentiful enough to cause differences.

Also, she’s an infant. They cannot determine if she is sterile or not because she’s an infant. As far as evidence shows, the ovaries are histologically normal with present follicles (aka eggs).

There’s another study where a mother and daughter are both XY and have the aforementioned mutation. I’ll have to find it but it’s there
>>
>>35509845
>>phenotypically perfet
>sureeeeeeee
motherfuckers pulling out the "no true little girl" fallacy
>>
>>35509954
>Small percentage mosaicism is present in everyone to some degree
um what really?
>>
>>35509873
I won’t if you actually notice any, but I doubt they’d let a creep like you close enough to notice it… you like the idea don’t you? Sleeping with a girl who can’t ever get pregnant, no anxiety about whether she’s on the pill or not? No pubic hair whatsoever, like a dream come true. You didn’t think women like this existed. She’s like a wet dream. But you know she’d reject you, so you hate on intersex women.
>>
>>35509966
just seems a bit odd to insist on "perfection" when describe phenotype. especially as historically there's lots of times for intersex people they would just fudge the distinction and pretend it looks exactly the same as one sex or another even if that wasn't the case
>>
>>35509974
>I won’t if you actually notice any
do you genuinely honestly think I am just always making it up/schizophrenic when I notice XY people look male? That they in fact look totally female and I am inventing things out of nothing to make them feel bad?
>>
File: IMG_1720.jpg (334 KB, 1179x649)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>35509969
First result ->

This is a basic fact you learn if you pursue healthcare— which clearly you don’t judging by how idiotic your questions and answers are. Go get a degree in bio if you’re so passionate about this
>>
>>35510005
>likely
how do they know it occurs then?
>>
>>35510005
>believing books
i do my own research
>>
>>35509231
name one single person who cares (JKR is not a person she forfeited that right long ago)
>>
>>35510002
I think ur kinda schizo dude…

I also think you are science illiterate. Androgen insensitivity is a spectrum ranging from mild to complete. A lot of people with partial androgen insensitivity for example, can have what appears to be a vulva with a large clitoris. They may grow breasts but also get some facial hair and some facial masculinization. But many women with PAIS will just say they have androgen insensitivity— which then makes it easy to become confused that they are complete androgen insensitive.

Women who have the complete version genuinely look 100% female.

Also, the CAIS woman you posted who looks “male” according to you is a model who is anorexic. Look up “anorexic” women and they all look like that— being starved makes a woman look more masculine because a lot of masc features depend on low body fat percentage (men are on average 10% lower body fat than women)
>>
>>35509231
Mikey Chanel
>>
>>35510020
This is why you are stupid and illiterate. You have to read first in order to know how to write.

>>35510016
Because it has been tested in a lot of people. Look up “micro chimerism” for example, it’s fascinating
>>
>>35510002
>do you genuinely honestly think I am just always making it up/schizophrenic when I notice XY people look male?
nta, yes. doubly so when you're talking about CAIS women. I think I speak for a lot of people on this board too, correct me if I don't :)
>>
>>35510045
>I think ur kinda schizo dude…
>see xy males who dress as women
>still notice traits I perceive as male
>YOU ARE INSANE
>STOP NOTICING THOSE THINGS

>>35510061
I mean is there any trend like gays/trannies have more micro-chimerism?
>>
>>35510059
op is retarded but im 98% sure that was just a publicity thing.
>>
>>35510082
>no nobody male would ever lie about getting pregnant with their own eggs
>>
>>35510082
i saw a couple other articles on pmds birth but the subjects were unnamed
>>
>>35510083
>not even 30 seconds later
chill dude.
>>
>>35510076
… noticing trans women who don’t pass is not the same as noticing male traits in a CAIS woman. Wow you’re actually stupid, it’s like everything I said went past ur brain

Don’t think there’s more micro chimerism in lgbt ppl. It’s the same in everyone
>>
Give me an pure XX human who fathered a child with their own sperm. (no klinefelters or Y please)
>>
>>35510148
If this is OP the goalposts genuinely flying faster than the speed of light
>>
>>35510076
Those “male traits” come from puberty so how would they have them when they’re completely insensitive to androgens? I mean yeah if you “notice” male traits when they aren’t there that would make you a schizo no different than a transvestigator
>>
Reminder: you ( the tranny reading this ) do not have some snowflake 1 in 5 million genetic / chromosome disorder.

Stop trying to steal the thunder and glorify tehe struggle of actual intersex individuals
>>
>>35510148
I'm kinda curious if any XX has produced sperm and that works to fertilize an egg.

>>35510111
>noticing trans women who don’t pass is not the same as noticing male traits in a CAIS woman.
I mean its not the same, but its the same
especially if the CAIS tries to present as female, it's the same awkward doesn't-totally-fit feeling

it would look less weird if CAIS presented male, same with trans women imho
>>
File: IMG_1698.jpg (635 KB, 1179x1824)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>>35510177
She is CAIS. Any male traits you notice here?

>>35510177
It’s similar cases as what I described before. There’s been a few reported cases of XX OTDSD with intact fertility and genetic analysis shows a translocation of both SRY and AZF genes onto the X chromosome
>>
>>35510207
>some random low rest picture
you are barely trying

there's a CAIS youtuber and it looks like a twinkhon with gay voice
>>
>>35510207
why she blindfolded
>>
>>35510173
Chance of having androgen insensitivity is 1/10,000 which is not 1 in millions. But I agree that if a trans person had it, they’d know before they transitioned, it’s very obvious
>>
>>35510163
No not OP I'm just curious if there's something like that documented
>>
>>35510218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vDVUPjBJiM
she looks like my mom bro.
no..... no way....
nowaynowaynowayyyy
BRO, I FOUND THE XY BIRTH. IT WAS MY MOMMMM
btw, gay voice is just women voice in a male range, she has women voice in a female range.
>>
>>35510261
no that's a different one, I'm talking about Blume

>btw, gay voice is just women voice in a male range
no its kinda hybrid, its in between male and female
>>
File: IMG_1724.jpg (34 KB, 392x356)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>35510218
Old images of CAIS women
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (24 KB, 320x240)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>35510218
More images since you will likely say those are too black and white lmao
>>
>>35510283
I think Blume has an eating disorder, from how thin she looks. Women look like that if they’re tall and half starved, just search up supermodels
>>
>>35510283
I mean, depends on the dude, but not really. the tone is going to be high range male, but still male (as we describe it).
>>
>>35510177
I’m not XX (XY instead) but I have a working vagina that produces healthy sperm lol

I look entirely like a normal guy except I have a pussy. But if you fuck it I think you’d be kinda gay— I’d shoot ropes all over your dick

And yeah, XY with functioning balls and somehow I still have a functioning pussy :|

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.