[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

the interesting part about being a black troon is that midway thru ur transtion, you get to a point where you look pretty in both genders,
the part that defines me as troon or cis is literally just my hair

in boymode i am considered a pretty guy bc of my face fat redistribution and my eyebrows, and eyelashes, etc.
as soon as i get hair extensions i look visibly trans

anita max wynn
>>
>>35509295
I want you...
>>
>>35509295
To be fair, there's a point like that in white and asian transition too. It's the whole, how much of the change is the transition, and how much of the change is just you now taking care of yourself properly.

I'm not there yet personally, but I've lost a lot of weight in the past two months and I've got visible abs as a result, plus shaved chest and just all around better hygiene... I still can't stand looking at my face but my body is probably the hottest I've ever been as a dude.

On the other hand for black trannies you've got the skin lightening effect which always looks good, and the reduction of certain angles, while at the same time the plump lips that white men don't get are a feature of both black men and black women.

So I think it's a bit more complex than black man + HRT, but at the same time good for you if you're enjoying the ride.
>>
>>35509295
That’s one hell uva zesty buck boyo get back to the breakin barn pull the thong out ya bussy playa
>>
>>35509295
when you get far enough along that your shoulders and arms withered to atrophy I might want to Dom you. right now you suffer from musculature more than stature.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.