[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.jpg (56 KB, 526x528)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
troons are so degenerate and delusional that they even make fags and dykes look normal. whenever i feel bad for being a degenerate faggot i thank god i'm at least not a COMPLETE degenerate like those ugly delusional obese balding retards in dresses and it all goes right away. thank you troons i both pity you and laugh at you
>>
being gay is normal, being trans is just made up. nonsense
>>
>>35509304
you are comparing the worst to the best

your average gay man is probably 10x as degenerate as your average hiki tranny.
(tho the trannies do certainly up their game online i'll give you that)

if you compare the best to the best-
top 10% trannies are literally just like cis people, and almost half of them are even straight.
and we all know straight cissies are literally the most bland boring people ever

top 10% of gays are still gay
>>
>>35509354
trannies are far more degenerate than homosexuals are

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.