[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713380725434298.jpg (53 KB, 562x750)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
How does one know whether they are a boymoder that should go to bmg or a manmoder that should go to mmg?
>>
It's based on whether or not I would have sex with you
>>
>>35509510
i saw someone say something like "current girlmoder, former manmoder" and got mad. i think manmoders should only have a honmode at best

t. moid who probably shouldn't speak on tranny things
>>
>>35509510
Are you boymoding purely out of necessity and working towards girlmoding eventually? >>>>>bmg
Are you planning to live the rest of your life as man on hrt and so pathetically hopeless about girlmoding that you've completely given up even trying?>>>>>>>mmg
>>
>>35509542
nope im a manmoder 'at best' i might be able to get twinkhon? but will prob be a hon
but either way, looking at how many good looking people are in bmg that are extremely fem to begin, i obv dont belong there

>>35509573
in manmoding out of necessity and working towards girlmoding, but i worry that it will truly fail and ill have to anhero
but im still putting in the effort since im not self destructive, im giving myself the chance
>>
>>35509510
Are you working towards and think its possible you're going to succeed in girlmoding eventually? Do people not gender you or do you mailfail on occassion? /bmg/.

do ppl sir you? Have you given up and have stubble? /mmg/
>>
>>35509595
>nope im a manmoder 'at best' i might be able to get twinkhon? but will prob be a hon
how does this disagree with manmoders only having a honmode, and boymoders either having a girlmode, or getting one one day
>>
>>35509699
well twinkhon usually kinda fits into girlmoding
from being on here i always took twinkhon as like a step down from passing, but quite a bit better than honmoding
>>
>>35509510
boymoders are for younger people that will one day stealth pass in girlmode but are just early and insecure in transition; you can claim boymode status until about 25
manmoders are people that cant ever stealth pass, and would be lucky to just pity pass/pass accidentally once in a while; typically people that start 25+ are manmoders, but there are some very rare exception cases for absolutely cursed genetics where some people under 25 qualify immediately for manmoder after leaving potential youngshit/midshit territory
>>
>>35509573
>>35509595
>>35509608
Well i have no chance at ever girlmoding without looking like a transvestite, so yeah.. Thanks for reassuring me in my manmoderhood!
>>
>>35509739
i guess. but it's still not passing, which means you need to live in a city safe for it
>>
im a manmoder and I started 6 months ago at 21 i wanna end it all sometimes
>>
>>35509764
welcome manmoder
>>
>>35509765
oke yea and going by >>35509752 if its about completely passing then thats prob a good line
>>
I thought it was by looks and presentation. Manmoder is super repressing, no hints. Boymoder is feminine, no longer cares about gay flagging
>>
>>35509865
This is true, but it's usually just a side effect of the general mindset of each group >>35509573

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.