[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yuka.jpg (100 KB, 600x853)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>We were all screwed over by fate and ended up in the less than 1% of people born the wrong gender
>so desperately we desire to be real women
>but what if that is impossible?
>why does a transition have to be a failure if we don't pass?
>why should we judge others for not passing it's not really our problem?
>why should we have to be ashamed of how we were born the other gender even if we do pass?
>why does it matter if we are real women or just boys who like estrogen a lot or just our own thing?
>why do we have to be fembrained just because we like estrogen and girl clothes?

IDK I think I pass and stuff but I'm just tried of being ashamed of myself. I had so many issues when I first transitioned with not feeling inherently girly enough and such that I just repressed whole parts of my personality for years like my interest in STEM. Developed severe BDD out of passing paranoia. And a crippling shame of my past and the fact that I am a fake girl. So much effort to fit a certain box of who I thought I had to be to be a valid trans girl.

Like maybe it would have been better to of just seen things more pragmatically instead of fixating on the whole being a women thing. "I'm taking hrt because I like it's effects and don't want to finish male puberty" etc. And just been myself on estrogen with a new name instead of falling for the "real women" gaslighting in trans spaces.

Like maybe it's not so bad being a transwomen in all our different forms.
>>
enjoy pissing in the men's then
>>
>>35509548
what would happen if we ended sex segregation?
>>
>>35509575
that's a harder sell than asking people to accept trans women as women
>>
>>35509575
cis women only want equality when it benefits them
>>
>>35509548
I still use the womens lol I don't want to get groped. I was just thinking forcing ourselves to fit into certain boxes just because we are trans is kind of misery inducing. I still ID as a women because it works best for me. I just wish i didn't get so BDD and self repressing about it and I feel like a lot of the mentalities in both hugboxxy and critical trans spaces encourages this.

Or maybe this is just me being to autistic about how I let pressure from gender roles fuck with my head for years and make me hate myself idk
>>
>>35509579
this honestly I def get why women are so defensive of their spaces after I got SA'd in a boys bathroom as a boymoder it was scary. Though having both bathrooms and neutral as an option is kino like they do at my college
>>
>>35509589
I don't know, I think not squeezing into boxes can be super liberating. I'm a cis male manly beard man born as a man at birth with a penis, but even though I don't mind that I'm a man, at the same time I have no desire to go along with the male gender role. Insofar as I understand what it means to be "manly" I don't care for it. I consider myself a person first, a human being second, and male somewhere down below the list of priorities along with having brown eyes and light skin -- it's just not that important to me.

Of course it's 1000 times easier for me to say this because I have no dysphoria and men are much less pressured in the looks department, privilege checked and whatnot.
>>
>>35509511
>Like maybe it's not so bad being a transwomen
if you have to actually type that out, then yes it is that bad
>>
>>35509649
what objectively is bad about it. I ended up with alright looks compared to a ciswomen but even if your hon it's not objectively worse than being and ugly cissoid except for how dumb retards think of us as subhuman but that's more a dumb retard problem than a transwomen problem.

>>35509639
yeah it would be helpful if I could be that good at it except with my identity as women. Like with how much we tend to have to go through to transition, its kind of hard to not accidentally throw ourselves headfirst into the box in the process.

Like the dysphoria is 100% real and hrt saved me from completely breaking. Just wish I didn't fence my self in like I did in the process.
>>
>>35509610
Why does everyone have to blindly accept that ending sex segregation would automatically lead to an epidemic of sexual assault of women?
>>
>>35509920
askncis people, they're the ones that will never end sex segregation
>>
>>35509920
idk desu it might be less bad if everyone was mixed vs being the lone male failing boymoder in a mes bathroom
>>
>>35510109
but trans people don't support fully ending sex segregation either
>>
>>35510243
I mean it's not like sex segregation is inherently bad it just gets really awkward when it comes to edge cases like trans people where we don't really belong anywhere and just have to pick whichever option is safest least likely to out us etc.

Men are inherently less afe to be around alone simply due to the physical strength difference. Like if a women tried to do something creepy to me I'd probably still fail to do anything about it because I'm weak but I'd have a chance against a man it would be hopeless.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.