[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2309.png (423 KB, 644x562)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
How do I learn to not completely hate myself as a tranny? Im 7 years hrt and my chud bf says I’m “one of the good ones”, but even he admits that a good chunk of trannies are just men with a fetish. You go anywhere unmoderated online and you’re constantly bombared by pictures of Hons. It just feels hard to defend myself and who I am if tons of people who claim to be just like me are completely fucked. I’m starting to internalize it a lot and I’ve noticed I’m becoming more of a recluse as a result. Sometimes I have to purposely seek out pictures of other passoids or semi normal trannies online just to remind myself that we aren’t all insane freaks. But it doesn’t make a difference because most normal cis people can’t differentiate.
>>
never too late to detransition and quit this degenerate behaviour
>>
>>35509553
Fuck no I’m way too pretty
>>
>>35509517
you probably are one of the good ones, most trannies are fucking weird
>>
>>35509517
>he says im one of the good ones
>internalizes and makes you more isolated
lmfao you boyfriend is using abuser tactics on your ass
>>
>>35509559
Proof
>>
File: 1713801325819071.png (320 KB, 310x649)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>35509517
All trannies are insane freaks.
>>
>>35509611
>posts picture of a wildly successful musician
>all trannies are insane freaks
>>
>>35509646
but anon, have you noticed her gf is ugly, which is a sin punishable by law?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.