[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3876.jpg (62 KB, 685x535)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
when will they invent a penis surgery that isn’t awful?

for as much shit trans men get for having an easier time transitioning than trans women (i think there’s some truth to that), i think the reverse is true when it comes to actual SRS
>>
Maybe take this a sign to not mutilate yourself like a retard
>>
DO FTMS REALLY???????????
>>
>>35509715
They’re testing some stem cell grown penis transplants (that use a donor penis as protein scaffolding but which has all of its cells replaced by patient stem cells) on intersex men and men who lost their penises due to cancer or accident
>>
>>35509715
im gonna settle with the micropenis, i want a wiener but not that bad
>>
File: 1688593109016617.jpg (520 KB, 2500x1877)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>35509715
mm, yummy salmon
>>
>>35509768
i’ve felt that an essential penis transplant would be the most ideal, in terms of actual function and appearance, but if push came to shove i don’t think i’d be all that more hype about using another man’s wiener. just feels wrong
>>
>>35509777
that’s basically where i’m at. every now and again i look at phallo or meta pics and get fanciful, but there’s only so many good results out of so many that, to me personally, just seem disappointing. plus the thought of losing sensation ?? no thx i like cumming
>>
>>35509832
Eh, if it has ur own cells in it would that be so bad? It will have the shape of another dudes penis tho
>>
>>35509715
If you were cis they'd call it something cool like bionic penis and respect you for it
But since you are trans it's just a flesh tube :(
>>
>>35510114
why did Andrew need a new penis?
(will they call mine a bionic penis if I get my srs reversed?)
>>
>>35509849
i should get some good results with meta since i was pretty big pre hrt and its only gonna keep growing :P
>>
>>35510203
because he was born without a penis (very rare event *cough*)
>>
>>35510232
I was born with a penis but I wish I wasn’t
>>
>>35509715
You say that like MtF SRS somehow results in a perfect, fully functioning recreation of a vagina.

Fuck off, you're on easy street compared to MtF girls, even when it comes to the surgery.
>>
>>35509715
Isn't medioplasty pretty good?
>>
>>35510114
How does the saline pump exist in the scrotum next to the balls? Wouldn’t this be prone to testicular injury/torsion?

I was intrigued by this because I was born without a penis but I think this wouldn’t work because it’ll hurt my balls
>>
>>35510392
its good only if ur clit is huge and youre ok with having a micropenis, theyre working on ways to add length but it still maxes out at like 4in
>>
>>35510469
usually the kind of people who need to get penises installed also don’t have balls
>>
>>35510501
A lot of intersex guys have balls and either no penis or a very tiny one…
>>
>>35510515
okay but with these operations they’re mostly thinking of guys whose penises fell off
>>
>>35510533
You’re saying that the penises fell off along with the balls?
>>
>>35510546
if a grenade comes and blows it off do you think it’ll leave the balls?
>>
>>35510563
True. Just sucks that there’s only penile transplants for intersex guys and u gotta be on anti rejection meds forever :/ I hope they master the stem cell method so there’s no need for anti rejection meds
>>
>>35510563
What I was referencing with the stem cell therapies
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2022/06/kidney-transplant-without-immunosuppressants.html
>>
>>35510479
i’d only need 4 inches. i’d be so happy w that. meta just looks a little off to me… but it is so far the best, imo
>>
>>35510621
how big are you now? 4in is best case scenario
>>
>>35509849
lots of people can cum after phallo if they get nerve hookups, alternatively from bjs if the clit is buried near the base of the penis
still a risk though yeah
>>
>>35510287
people can be fooled by srsussy. Phallo tastes, looks and functions different than cis dick
>>
>>35509715
>Trans men
>Penis
Frankenstein sausages aren't it lil dood
>>
>>35509741
shouldn't you be at your corner bitch?
>>
>>35510114
>If you were cis they'd call it something cool like bionic penis and respect you for it
Sounds like the kind of bullshit you say to someone so they don't kill themselves about having lost their dick and now have to deal with a grotesque non functioning replacement. I'd rather just go full strapon
>>
>>35509741
fpbp

Unless they can grow you a dick and balls in a lab
>>
>>35512972
at least they'd emphasize with not having a dick instead of thinking you are delusional
>>
Fake pussys aren't any better than fake dicks. I've seen some of both instances that almost look real but most results look fake on both ends. Both are a non functional absolute crapshoot and both carry a laundry list of complications.
>>
>>35514616
you’re probs right and maybe i overstepped

sorry to all the trans pussies out there whom i offended
>>
>>35509715
>i think the reverse is true when it comes to actual SRS
That's because the female sexual organs and functions are mainly internal; make the entrance hole look convincing and you're effectively done.
The penis is a dangly appendage that can swell, which is a lot harder to construct from materials that basically aren't really there to begin with.
>>
>>35509715
>when will they invent a penis surgery that isn’t awful?
Why don't you invent it yourselves or do the? Not waiting around for some moid to solve your problems
>>
>>35512606
that’s what the entire thread is saying retard learn to read
>>
>>35509715
Maybe one day it'll be like that South Park episode where they grow a human penis on some rat and harvest it.
>>
>>35512396
Downside is SRSussy is high maintainance, often lacks depth as well as issues with lubrication.
In the beginning you need to dilate 3x per day, wich is damn near impossible to fit into your daily schedule if you've got a job that isn't WFH.
Plus the surgery basicly knocks you down for at least a month and you can't realy sit for even longer.
Neither option is ideal, but it's all we have.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.