[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699129365565440.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Why are transbians so hated on the internet? What did we do to gain everyone's hatred?
>>
>>35509797
Exist.
>>
>>35509797
most are barely different from straight men
and they get rapey
>>
File: 65406.png (505 KB, 974x840)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>35509797
>>
>>35509797
Because the Internet is filled with homophobes. Even a lot of trans people are conservative homophobes.
>>
>>35509797
You look like that
>>
>>35509872
no, because they're pretty disliked by everyone including other gay trans people. the issue is mostly the pervasive culture of assuming any woman near them is sexually available to them because they are all autistic and poly and cannot fathom people not being both of those things
>>
>>35509797
lesbophobia and transmisogyny
read dworkin anon :3
>>
I hate lesbians
>>
HSTS are the good kind
they actually want to be women and act feminine from birth
>>
>>35509900
If we didn't talk in absolutes and extremes this conversation would be a lot more productive. There's plenty of normal trans lesbians. The unfortunate ones and the actual creeps are outliers that get magnified out of proportion.
>>
>>35509797
Look yourself in the mirror and compare yourself to the anime girl you posted. Obviously you look nothing alike you fucking retard, now you know why actual lesbians are uncomfortable with you ugly degenerate AGP's poorly trying to look like a woman, like Buffalo Bill
>>
File: IMG_5737.jpg (217 KB, 826x826)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>35509797
transbians that are not coomers and are pure and can present themselves decently are wonderful special people

especially the ones with more functional flavors of bpd that can love deeply without their issues pushing people away
>(like me and my fiancee)

people hate because they see stereotypes and then believe we are all like those stereotypes; even those of us that are nothing like those stereotypes

perverse straight girls and their chasers especially hate us because they are homophobic
>>
>>35509912
i think you should skip hitting the wall and blow your brains out tonight instead
>>
>>35509797
You know what you did
>>
>>35509900
best post itt
>>
>>35509797
transitioning doesn't fix autism
so when malebrained spergs jealous of women transition they still had the same issues with effort in appearance or social awareness which mixes REALLY bad with transitioning since like those things are required to look remotely good when transitioning. combine that with them still being attracted to cis women and you get a very foul creature thats easy fodder for conservatives to copy/paste everywhere.
>>
>>35510033
Kassandra I really want to hear more about Ellaphae we were talking about veils the other day when you posted a picture
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (16 KB, 768x509)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>35510591
what would you like to know? i don't know for sure if i have access to my extra disco account right now or id offer to add you and discuss there; people here are just mean to me for talking about it so i tend to keep things to religious threads

im always looking to share the goddess's message with others though; and i truly hope we can find other believers besides myself and my fiancee- people here call me crazy but these ideals have brought me every blessing and happiness in my life and im sure they can do alot of good for others as well

please if you have any questions feel free to ask i will try to get back to you in short order
>>
>>35509797
Too many try to do the bulldyke manhater thing. Nobody likes bulldykes either.
>>
>>35509982
Humans are neither individuals nor monoliths but clusters.
Majority of clusters are normal, majority of the population condensed into few clusters is not normal.
The polycule is the most obvious way for a transbian cluster to exist (e.g. seattle) and they can be formed by small groups or individuals if they isolate themselves enough (e.g. most of this board).
Sorry the voices get the better of me for a second.
>>
>>35509872
But nobody sees you as lesbians.
>>
>>35509797
demographic that has the sex drive of a boy, sexual appeal of a girl, and lack of self awareness of an autistic child.

gonna be rubbing a lot of people the wrong way
>>
>>35510307
exactly this
>>
>>35509900
This is why.

Obviously most transbians aren't like this, but the creeps are very loud/active online so everyone runs into them in trans spaces.
>>
>>35509797
Baeddelphobia.
>>
>>35509912
Dworkin talking points are such bullshit.
>uhm uhm men do all of the rape because statistics
Yes, because women are legally defined out of being able to commit rape for most of those surveys and crime data. There's "no female rapists" because there's no on ramp to them being brought to justice. We understand this about racism in the justice system, but never about gender for some reason.
>>
>>35510015
atleast Buffalo bill is buff what do i have? (Nothing)
>>
>>35509797
this is what happens to women who don't gratify male sexual desires unfortunately
>>
>>35509847
gender euphoria is actually sick lol
like the most rapy agp reality
>>
>>35509797
using me and droping me like trash
trying to make me date them when im straight
posting creepy stuff
ruining trans culture
ruining trans groups
ruining my not even trans friend group
ruining my life
taking lots of my friends
everyone feels bad for them no one feels bad for us
saying slurs and being very mean
making everyone hate us
>>
>>35511310
/thread
>>
>>35511310

Transbians suffer the same trans-misogyny that men suffer misandry for. Both from lesbians and straight women.
News flash, they do not think of you as a woman, but as a man. And they hate men. If it weren't for the eggs and the hormones they would never willingly interact with men.
>>
its very simple, in an oppressed minority group, sometimes, a certain portion of the group tries to become 'one of the good ones' and throw the other portion under the bus, this obviously doesn't work, but they do it nonetheless, they operate on assumptions and stereotypes.
>>
>>35509797
you're grotesque, obnoxious, and predatory

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.