[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FIG-MOE-2251_19.jpg (83 KB, 600x800)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Cis women & AFABs prefer to be identified and addressed as rando men on the internet with male or androgynous pronouns, rather than be confused for trans women of any kind. (not by looks and appearance, only just by calling themselves a woman or female on the internet)
How does this make you feel /tttt/? That AFABs would never want to associate being anything like you or with trans girl culture, even if they aren't TERFs necessarily?
>>
>>35509836
idc
>t. transbian with female genital preference
>>
>>35509836
>make baseless assertion
>thats it thats the entire post
>>
File: AHHHHHH.jpg (132 KB, 946x2048)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>35509836
feels bad but i get it. i'm getting ffs and a bunch of other surgeries so that i can maybe pass well enough that i can fully stealth
>>
>>35509886
I'm a self-hating tranny and noticed this pattern more frequently these days. I have nothing better to do with my life, clearly.
I aspire to be like >>35509846
>>
>>35509836
i dont know how you would observe this all though ive seen them find it kind of funny when transphobic people mistake them for trans women because of tds
>>
>>35509972
you too can be like me if you learn to not-give-a-fuck and take charge of your own destiny for one day we'll die and it'll be nothing but our memories that soothe us in our final moments
>>
>>35509836
if this was true it's likely due to them feeling less need to be validating due to being called female their whole lives. Where as if you spend 16 years living as a boy it will always sting a bit even when it's just a classic internet gendered male by default moment. Some wounds cut deep and soem scars never fully heal. it doesn't make us less valid just a boit different due to our experiences
>>
>>35509836
>appearance

How do I permanent hair removal?

No laser, no IPL.
>>
>>35509836
okay..same though? i don't want to be trans either

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.