[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Seraphine.600.3113280.jpg (88 KB, 424x600)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
is it worth trooning out if:
A. I (literally) have nothing going on in life and I'm 30 years old
B. I want to look younger because I wasted my life and I can't cope with becoming a middle aged man
C. I am a forced feminization fetishist
>>
>>35509876
obviously yes. better late than never
>>
>>35509876
>A
are you going to kill yourself? yes if yes, no if no
>B
yes
>C
no kill yourself instead actually
>>
>>35509876
depends on how far you want to go with the transition, what your starting position is, and if you actually have dysphoria. B sounds at least a little bit like it.

i would suggest just trying it out and look how it makes you feel, you dont have to present female in public, i would rather suggest not to unless you know youre not being made fun of.
fetishes can align with that desire i guess, so i wouldnt use it as an argument against, if you hate the effects of e on your body, just stop
>>
>>35509876
>A
yes , can't destroy/damage what you dont have
>B
Not really, you'll probably look your age, just female (if it goes well)
>C
useless, you can try roleplay but no one will force you to be more fem, it is the opposite that you have to force the fem , meaning it's not good conductive for a fetish
>>
>>35509876
better late than even later
better now than in 6 months or 6 years from now

imagine how you'd feel if you could go back in time 10 years, thats how you 10 years in the future will feel about you right now
>>
b1
>>
>>35509876
Honestly no
You’ll probably lower your quality of life immensely for awful reward, and end up being stuck in a situation that guarantees your suicide instead of just making you want it
>>
>>35509876
Yeah I tick these boxes and I'm 2 years HRT now with a bf it's pretty based. I don't really pass but I have boobs and soft skin and feel way more comfortable with my body, it's way easier to deal with being a weird transfem than it is dealing with being a masculine man.
>>
>>35511047
What do you do for work? How often do you go outside?
>>
>>35511049
I stopped working at about a year HRT, planned to take my sabbatical/leave etc. I'm dabbling in tech hobbies and maybe gonna figure out some self employment/contracting or go back to work later.

I go outside pretty regularly. I kinda mix it up between boy/nbmode/girlmode but I'm a voice/height hon. I mostly wear womens jeans/shorts + shirts and just really casual stuff.
Interacting with strangers doesn't bother me at all, sometimes it can be kinda awkward because I'm pretty gnc but most people are chill, seeing people I've known for 10+ years casually is waaaaay more weird/awkward lol.
I can blend/pitypass with effort but it feels too cringe and I'd rather just be me even if that is a weird androgynous thing.
>>
>>35509876
way too late
>>
>>35509876
A. you can always do literally anything else
B. no because it wont make you look younger, it will make you look like you've been castrated (you have)
C. post nut regret will make you suicidal
>>
>>35509876
least gay seraphine player

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.