[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (8 KB, 449x95)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>troons reaffirming the other blights on society on /tttt/ by telling them they sound like other troons
it will never get old
>>
File: 1652345789514 - Copy.jpg (10 KB, 275x229)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>35510036
desu people here way under estimate plausible deniability. i had a job where i called people all day, literally thousands of people, and i didnt get gendered male once despite having a deep voice and barely raised larynx. this was a county that went like 80% trump in 2020 too so they werent just being nice
>>
>>35510074
i live in a county that went like 80% trump in 2020 and work at a bar that stayed open during covid. i am a flamboyant gay. they were just being courteous hon
>>
>>35510084
literally thousands though? i even had a dude rant to me about trans people when i asked him his gender for demographic purposes, then he ma'amd me the next sentence
>>
>>35510131
again, being courteous, hon. happens waaaaaay more than you think in 2024.
had to deal with one of you when i went to guitar center the other day and despite the urge to call it what it is i couldnt muster up the courage
i can only imagine how many times it's happened to you
>>
>>35510172
idk ive been a non passing tranny before irl, people will gender you male if you dont pass. the same should track to phone calls
also lol seething about trannies online then going to a tranny forum to seethe about them more
>>
>>35510172
Sneed
>>
>>35510214
>gay man cant go to a lgbt board
iirc the t is 25%
>>
>>35510281
theres a reason why this board is called tttt, and you're also in a tranny thread
>>
>>35510074
phone calls BUTCHER voices. it's hard to notice when youre calling someone you know because your brain fills in the inconsistencies with how you know they sound.
>>
>>35510172
>despite the urge to call it what it is i couldnt muster up the courage
LMAOOOO
no way you admitted to being this much of a pussy
>>
>>35510297
i wouldnt be able to do something like that to someone, especially not in front of the hubby
>>
>>35510294
its not a tranny thread im OP and i made the thread to make fun of trannies
it literally calls you blights on society in the first sentence you braindead mule
if you want a tranny forum make your own this is /LGBt/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.