[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3126.jpg (710 KB, 828x1088)
710 KB
710 KB JPG
why is it bad that trannies breastfeed their kids? like i get transphobes making this argument but hussytussies make this out to be like it’s some kind of grave danger to mankind when i see no issue with it as long as it’s safe for the kid. idk i’m not even some agp transbian i’m into men idk if i want kids or not. just why is this so inherently bad?
>>
tes it's bad for a mom to feed her child
>>
>>35510135
this i can agree with when i hear crying babies on the subway
>>
>>35510124
I'm against trannies adopting kids altogether let alone breastfeeding them. Y'all would traumatise your kids and they would grow up to be fuck ups because of the adverse childhood experiences that theyd have as a result of being raised by a tranny.
>>
>>35510124
Why do progressives deny the fact of Bioavailability and how it plays a role in nutrition?
>>
for starters, trannies shouldnt raise children
>>
>>35510124
you are involving a completely innocent person who is unable to consent in your performance of femininity in order to get more validation for yourself
it is a completely self-serving and largely unnecessary act
>>
>>35510124
trannies don't and most can't
trannies shouldn't be breeding anyway, it just perpetuates the tranny genes.
>>
>>35510124
>why is it bad that trannies breastfeed their kids?
for the slim chance that this is not a troll, did you ever see how some medication shouldn't be used during pregnancy or when you breast feed? you would feed the kid half of your dose
>>35510509
this
>>
not trolling here I don’t think it bad to be trans mom. I think Naomi doing this all for attention. Like she thrives on making others mad by doing inflammatory behavior . This is just as bad as the cis mom women who stream breastfeeding for views. Personally I think that there needs to be more research on the topic of the nutritional value of trans women breast milk.
>>
>>35510124
If I realized my tranny mother was using breastfeeding me as some hyper specific task to fixate on taking the right meds to develop the ability to breastfeed to reaffirm her own gender identity I'd feel grossed out and distance myself.

>>35510490
this. all trannies are traumatized fucking weirdos, albeit deserving of happiness but don't give that shit to your kids, children infer an insane amount about the rules of life based on stable gender roles to observe in their childhood and if ur a tranny and a cis girl raising a single child its gonna skew the fuck out of their internal compass for identity self realization and access to male role models
>>
>>35511166
>hyper specific task to fixate on taking the right meds to develop the ability to breastfeed
you mean the same meds cis women take to help breastfeed?
>>
>>35511170
No, this tranny went out of her way to enable herself to breastfeed a child that she didn't birth and the ran a fucking internet campaign for attention about it

it's just another layer of tranny self absorbtion

as a tranny, id fucking hate to have ANY of my trans friends or exes as a mother
>>
>>35510509
>the fact of Bioavailability and how it plays a role in nutrition?

care to expand on this?
>>
>>35510124
because it makes cis women feel inadequate that through science men can replace them or otherwise make them feel obsolete.
that's the crux of the terf arguments. they're upset with having to compete with an ever expanding mating pool.
how men compete:
better themselves, the cream of the crop rises to the top
how women compete:
gaslight, manipulate, girl boss

because women lack integrity (aka self accountability) it takes another woman to tear them down. where men can humble themselves it takes another woman going full real house wives, and even then if the target's ego is too large she might just ignore it like fuck the haters.

it's like the girls complaining about lia thomas and calling lia a cheater. you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin. get serious. go run a cycle. you wanna be the best? then beat this washed up loser. oh you can't? then you suck. fuck off. the problem is that the women are incredibly sore losers as they can't accept defeat was a result of their own actions. worse, the boys are being raised like girls now. hence modern men are bitches.
>>
>>35510638
I mean fair if it's anti-androgens you're talking about
but a post-op tranny who's only on estrogen? I don't see how that's different from a cis woman on estrogen
>>
>>35511175
what if cis lesbians got some donor sperm and the one who had t been pregnant did this?
>>
>>35511142
>women who stream breastfeeding for views. Personally I think that there needs to be more research on the topic of the nutritional value of trans women breast milk.
you would feed them your medication
>>
>>35510124
Okay so first you need to assume that everything trannies do they do for nefarious reasons.
The conclusion should follow quite easily afterwards.
>>
>>35511183
Somewhat better but still lacking the evolutionary child rearing dynamic, works out great if the kid is a lesbian or something but if they kid is a straight guy they turn out pretty weird.
>>
File: IMG_2558.jpg (1.01 MB, 1483x1198)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>35510124
Trans breastmilk is as nutritious as cis breastmilk. It’s no different than a cis woman who produces milk but merely can’t produce enough of it.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37138506/
>>
>>35511185
No evidence for trans HRT harming infants. Cis women on all kinds of meds feed their children milk normally. Plz don’t talk out your ass.
>>
>>35511198
if there have been studies on that then fair
>>
>>35511192
You’re literally just talking out of your ass. Some of us helped raise our younger siblings, you know? Not wanting to fuck men doesn’t mean a lesbian would make a bad parent. Nor does it mean that the hypothetical straight son would have zero positive male role models - hello, grandfathers and uncles???
>>
>>35511211
there have been but retards on here want to go "but the bioavailability" without having a working knowledge of what theyre actually talking about. just shitting out a word they read once. the think it makes them better than other trannies and it boosts their self esteem
>>
>>35511211
Yeah, not “many,” but that’s par for the course when it comes to human studies in general. There’s some retard anon in these threads who confuses quality with quantity as well.
>>
>>35511212
I literally explicitly mentioned siblings.

However that doesn't account for the eldest sibling, who passes it on like a virus.

You can't really account for family being present and supportive for a trans person either
I think what we're arguing past eachother on is that you're arguing that it's not inherently impossible for the whole situation to be healthy, which, sure, nothing is inherently anything

but in reality the vast majority of trannies ive met are NOT parent material by any shape or form and even less so the cis woman ive met that have been sexually interest in me as a trans woman

lgbt people are explicitly traumatized freaks
>>
need mommymoder gf to take these drugs and feed me from the tap
>>
>>35511227
I’m talking about cis lesbians raising children, not trans people. Smh you can’t even follow along.
>>
>>35511243
I doubled back, my bad

But it honestly still holds true and applies anyways, which still speaks to that I consider cis lesbians and trans lesbian to be on equal footing here so its not some runaway regressive BS

trannies just arent parent material

esp the girl in the OP picture posting her child on the internet and farming for negative attention about her breastfeeding
>>
>>35511227
>the vast majority of trannies ive met are NOT parent material
says more about you and the company you keep than trannies generally
>>
>>35511252
I'm older than you and have met far more people than you ever have, and ive dedicated most of my life to the psychoanalysis of others and the abstention of becoming emotionally involved to keep general objectivity

trannies are unstable and lazy people, generally.
>>
lmao anybody angry about this can get mad and be mad disgust is not an argument
trannies stay winning
>>
>>35511266
lmao sad
>>
>>35511266
>dedicated most of my life to the psychoanalysis of others and the abstention of becoming emotionally involved to keep general objectivity
hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
I am a good judge of a whole group of people because I have no friends and think about them a lot
not insane btw
>>
>>35511273
not an argument, my life may be bleak but most LGBT people are a walking case study of sexual abuse, family trauma, and identity issues

these are not fantastic things to carry into parenthood, especially in an already shaky foundation of imbalanced gender roles.

it will just create unstable kids

if you're ok with that, then sure, have unstable kids i guess.
>>
>>35510124
Is that Jesse Singal?
>>
>>35511225
Interesting that some have already been done, just seems like a niche topic to me
>>
>>35511285
>it will just create unstable kids
XD
the kids are already unstable. when the kids are behind academically on a multitude of markers, they're retards.

spare the rod spoil the child.

have you seen some of the shit students put teachers through and think they're justified? it's atrocious.
>>
>>35511285
I’m happy to have kids someday because I haven’t dealt with any sexual abuse or identity issues, and my family was mostly alright growing up. Maybe don’t project your issues onto all of us? Someone your age ought to know better.
>>
>>35511316
girly you're on 4chan don't pretend

>>35511302
>>35511302
american kids are retarded so its ok to use my wife's infant child as a source of gender validation and negative attention farming online
>>
>>35511316
you realize gender dysphoria used to be called gender identity disorder. by being trans it means you have identity issues. they're not projecting, they nailed it on the head. they're overly defensive and intellectually dishonest.

haven't dealt with any identity issues. is trans. that doesn't add up. being trans is a crisis of identity.
>>
>>35511334
I'm trans and I don't have identity issues you're making up dumb bullshit
>>
>>35511333
I’ve been here since I was a teenager with an edgy sense of humor. Came back because of my partner using the website. We’re not all le twisted and demented spoopy abuse victims.
>>35511334
I’m not trans. I’m not talking about trans people. omfg
>>
File: dfsdfgdsfgsdfg.png (15 KB, 676x180)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>35511354
your Archive of Sins betrays your attempt at pretending you're normal
>>
>>35511266
this is so pathetic. im 34 and you'd never catch me pulling some "im older than you" on a tranny imageboard. super immature. like fuck i hope you don't have kids.
>>
>>35511334
exactly this, sometimes I forget that some of the people are argue with on here are actual children and still in the stages of realizing how bleak and absolutist life really is
>>
>>35511358
OMG NOT THE R SLUR
>>
>>35511363
appealing to youth is weird, you're a loser

I don't have any, but you certainly will never have any
>>
>>35511195
only good post itt
>>
>>35511371
im just flipping thru ur AoS rn dude you're legit pedantically insecure this is so funny
>>
>>35511397
Yeah, too bad transphobes, including the self-hating kind, don’t actually care about science.
>>
>>35511374
no ones appealing to youth. youre just an idiot.

>i dedicated most of my life to psychoanalysis
are you 50+ with a phd otherwise this is dumb as fuck to say
>>
>>35511412
u brag about being here since 2007, anyone on here in 2007 was a fucking loser, you are still a fucking loser, and a cuck apparently
>>
>>35511601
no one cares, take your stupid drama to discord
>>
>>35510124
It's okay when it's not agp, fucking creepy as shit when it is. And most of people who would brag about this kinda thing on twitter/reddit have strong af agp vibes.
>>
>>35511644
agp isn't real
>>
>>35511180
>women are incredibly sore losers
this. so much this. for instance, back in 2021 Taylor Silverman lost to a tranny in a Red Bull skateboarding competition. she made a huge fuss that got media attention and ended up being given the prize money. not only was it was hard to tell who was the tranny at first, Silverman is an outright horrible skater. like the most elementary beginner tricks ever. i tried finding more footage of Silverman skating, thinking maybe it's just bad shots from the event, but it was the same, just really low effort stuff you learn in the first few months. not competition worthy at all.
the tranny wasn't all that great but I saw plenty of flip tricks and grinds. feel bad she got the prize ripped away from her
>>
>>35510124
because they dont actually see you as a woman, even 'progressive' types are just humoring you because they want to be respectful, respect that disappears the second your identity begins to effect other people
>>
>>35511704
its wild how bass she is and that she was allowed to compete, but i thiught the tranny kept the money. also being a skater on fox news is retarded.
>>
>>35511358
>the literal most milquetoast edge
she could post either of those comments on a personal twitter and suffer very few social repercussions
>>
>>35511166
>We can't let trans people raise kids because they're less likely to internalise gender essentialism

You're not supposed to say that bit out loud.
>>
>>35510124
You have to understand that cis people really have next to no understanding of genetics or sex differentiation beyond Y chromosome = man. Most of them straight up believe that trannies can't have breasts because of the Y chromosome and all of them must have implant surgery. So when they see a transwoman breastfeeding they think some crazy science experiment is happening that they don't understand and could put the kid at risk in who knows what ways. The fact is transwomen can make milk the exact same way a cis woman does because they both have all the same cells and genes active.

I also think it is inappropriate to use images of your kid to make rage bait posts on twitter for attention but that's neither here nor there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.