[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: subtleoffwhitecoloring.jpg (67 KB, 1274x864)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
so you're telling me this is a board FULL of trannies, ripe for bullying?
>>
>>35510132
yes please
>>
>>35510132
if you were into mtfs who are mentally unstable incels ripe with covert contracts that carries over into their current life, then this is your board
>>
>>35510132
yes hi !
>>
>>35510132
Only in posts that get dubs. Fortunately this board moves pretty slowly so you should have no trouble scoring over and over again.
>>
>>35510156
Tell me more about these covert contracts
>>
>>35510132
it's like the mecca of trannies but they wear sweatshirts instead of burkas
>>
>>35510149
have you ever considered transitioning using ketamine? ketamine has natural estrogen in it so if you just take abt 1500mg of ketamine in a week's span you should grow tits
>>
>>35510176
basically, doing something in expectation someone will do something in return. i.e. if im nice to her and buy her gifts, then she'll date me
>>
>>35510345
thats where personal responsibility and boundaries come in. you're responsible for what you do and responsible for having an independent life, not needing a specific person.
>>
>>35510384
blaming the other person does nothing to benefit you whatsoever, only leading to stagnation. someone who has a life independent from others and has a strong sense of probably wouldnt be sucked in by someone who psychologically messes with other people in the first place. certain people attract others for a reason.
>>
>>35510399
strong sense of self*
>>
>>35510420
okay you can keep blaming others for things and staying miserable while not making the connection
>>
>>35510430
You are literally doing the exact same thing, acting all indignant about covert contracts. “I wonder why certain people attract certain people attract certain people” is a blade that cuts two ways
>>
>>35510471
and who am i attracting? as far as im aware, my boyfriend and i dont have any covert contracts or psychological torturing.
i had a string of abusive relationships and i blamed the other person each time. it wasnt until i started looking at myself and why i was attracting these people and thinking about what i can do, that i stopped attracting them and got a healthy relationship. i took responsibility for who i was attracting and fixed it
>>
>>35510132
Some of these motherfuckers are 6'5, 300lb of pure musKle so they might end up bullying you. Careful.
>>
>>35510511
even if not that large people forget how insane a lot of trannies probably are. there is this thing with modern internet culture where people who are not enjoying the best mental health are reduced to a punchline and it's very dangerous.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.