[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7925.jpg (80 KB, 500x579)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Why do so many cis gays openly engage in GNC behavior as kids but never end up trooning out?
>>
>>35510253
because gender non conformity isn't a good indicator of gender dysphoria, but desiring hormonal treatment upon reaching puberty is.
>>
you need to distinguish between visual and behavioral gender non conformity
anyone can put on a dress, but boys who act truly feminine are very rare and you can tell the difference in real life between an actual feminine man and someone faking it (hence the HSTS/AGP distinction)
>>
>>35510260
>desiring hormonal treatment upon reaching puberty is
I felt that way in puberty (but didn't act on those feelings). I learned about HRT when I was 15 and desperately wished I was on it. Now that I'm an adult man I feel no kind of gender dysphoria at all.
>>
>>35510302
john 50
>>
>>35510272
>you need to distinguish between visual and behavioral gender non conformity

But a lot of cis gays (including myself) exhibited both visual and behavioral gender non conformity. I acted feminine from a very young age but didn’t start crossdressing until I was 9
>>
>>35510253
>>35510361
Did it ever feel more comfortable to do that or do you think it was just a subconscious pressure to conform to society? (as in, only girls can like boys therefore I must be a girl and vice versa)
>>
>>35510253
What a tasty little faggot.
>>
>>35510323
>cultspeak
pretty sure it was just extremely elevated T levels making me uncomfortable
>>
Because gender expression and physical dysphoria are different things.

I didn't become a girl to wear make up I did it because I wanted the effects of estrogen and to avoid finishing make puberty. I was totally fine dressing androgynous pre transition but I didn't want to physically lose my bodies femininity.
>>
>>35510423
I often wished I was a girl just because I naturally acted like one. I couldn’t relate to other boys at all and felt distinctly aware that I was inherently different from them. And this was all way before I started developing sexual attraction. I later started crossdressing because I thought it was fun and enjoyed the attention I got from it. Before that I was pretty shy and quiet, and dressing up helped bring me out of my shell and made me feel more confident and outgoing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.