[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3655.jpg (26 KB, 610x680)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>be on HRT for 5 years
>”omg I just know you’re gonna pass so well when you start hormones”
>>
it's over
>>
File: true - Copy.jpg (171 KB, 871x994)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>35510819
>>
>>35510904
Or maybe I’m just ugly
>>
>>35510912
yes the thing that removes power and control from your ability to do something is surely what's wrong, and not something you can control. must be a coincidence
>>
>>35510916
So everyone that can’t pass is just lazy? No some people just can’t pass and I am unfortunately one of them. Why is it more likely that I’m delusional than unfortunate?
>>
>>35510972
i guarantee you dont do/haven't done one of the following
>girlmode/wear makeup
>gotten a women's haircut and learned to take care of it/properly style it
>laser on your face
>voice trained
>done your eyebrows
the legit unfortunate who started before 25 and cant actually pass are like 20% of trans women. i cant tell you how many trans women ive seen who had a starting point that mogged mine but just squandered it. pointing to how long you've been on hrt probably means that you've relied on it for much more than it will give, like most of this board.
>>
>>35510819
male body successfully getting rid of the poison, good job body
>>
>>35510987
Did you mean after 25?
I’ve tried all of these except voice training, I know I should try (although I don’t think I could have anything better than an andro voice but that’s not an excuse to not try) but I can’t find the motivation/comfort to when I look like a man. And most of my dysphoria comes from being ugly anyway.
Makeup/clothes/hair can only do so much and I’m bad at all three. Even if I was elite at it i wouldn’t look like a girl, just a man in drag. I’ve had plenty of people irl tell me they don’t think I could pass unless I get surgery, and some say even that wouldn’t do it. I know what you think you’re doing and it’s admirable, but some people are just fucked.
>>
>>35511416
you seriously expect to be able to pass with a man voice? voice is one of those things that doesnt allow you to pass 100% but it will be a big push and not having one will instantly clock you.
>>
>>35510987
Ive done all of these except eyebrows and don't pass. Don't try to tell me that my eyebrows are the one thing keeping me from passing. Go back to twitter faggot
>>
>>35511450
eyebrows have a huge effect on the face. also do you not pass or are you just convinced everyone is just being nice
>>
>>35511448
You identify someone’s gender by looking at a photo of them without ever hearing their voice. How my voice sound doesn’t affect how I look. There’s no point in having a girl voice if I look like a man and the contrast would make me even more embarrassed and uncomfortable.
>>
>>35511475
do you open your mouth at all when you leave the house? do you even leave the house?
>>
>>35511467
I don't pass. I do not get called miss, maam, she, or her. I get referred to as a man no matter what i do because passing is impossible for me without surgery ill probably never be able to get and even then my body is masc beyond repair. My eyebrows are not keeping me from passing you hugboxing retard. Fuck off back to twitter or reddit or whatever hellhole you spawned from you fucking demon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.