[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: family.png (705 KB, 960x540)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
Did any trannies or gay men here manage to have something with married men? If yes, could you share your stories please please please?

I'm asking because my ultimate fantasy as a tranny is to cuck a cis woman. I want to prey on her husband and give the poor bastard immaculate head, and make him fall in love with me. I want to see him waste his hard-earned money on gifts for me, to the point he stops buying food for his children. I want to make him submit and abandon his family, just so he can have a chance of giving me headpats and calling me a good girl. I want to make him say I'm better than his ex-wife while I ride him like there's no tomorrow. Do any other tranners feel like this
>>
Ish when I was 18 yo femboy on tinder a 30yo and i started talking ended up hooking up a bunch didn’t know he was married till his wife bust in the room while he was balls deep in me I dipped quick as fuck no clue what happened I’m assuming they got divorced.
>>
>>35510981
a married man upended his life to save mine and bring me and everything i oqned across the country to live with him and his wife; against the general wishes of the wife

it didn't last long i don't belong with boys; but i would have died if he hadn't saved me; im a disabled neet and my mom had had a stroke and was months from dying in the hospital; i had no family or friends and i can't work or have roommates because im too agoraphobic

i believe my goddess sent that saintly exbf of mine to save me so i could maje it to the happy transbian marriage i have ahead of me now; and im very grateful to that exbf for saving me- hes also has all my stuff in storage still and has been giving me excuses but i believe he will come through after me and my fiancee have our new place and make sure my stuff gets to me
>>
>>35511344
Tldr
Qrd please
>>
>>35510981
Seek help or kys
>>
>>35513500
God forbid a girl wants to have fun
>>
>>35510981
I had a short """affair""" with a married man several years ago.

t. bi male
>>
>>35511344
You’re definitely disabled but not in the way you claim to be

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.