[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713710862563589.png (695 KB, 950x712)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
i interrupted my sister (also trans) while she was talking (i didn't hear her start talking before i did) and then she shouted rly loud at me that i interrupted her and i wasn't a supportive sibling
i don't feel good now and i can't fall asleep cuz my heart won't slow down
how to deal with getting yelled at better
>>
fuck it i'm gonna vent she doesn't even voice train and was just shouting at me in man voice i hate it i hate hate hate when men shout why can't she be bothered to at least fucking voice train a little bit, if she's not gonna learn to control her temper
i get so effing mad at her sometimes for putting in so much less effort than me while calling herself the same thing
>>
>>35510993
>that big breasted bunny
would
like if I was a bunny
>>
>>35511050
damn that hits hard

t. doesnt voice train and has bad temper
>>
>>35510993
older sister or younger?
>>
>>35511050
>gets scolded by sister for interrupting her
>posts transphobic rant on 4chan about how she sounds like a man
i didnt understand when you said "she shouted ... at me that i... wasn't a supportive sibling" in the op but now it makes sense
>>
>>35511050
When I yell and get angry (and I do this a lot after starting Adderall), bf either laughs from me or holds me in his arms while blocking all my pathetic attempts to fight back...

> hate hate hate when men shout why can't she be bothered to at least fucking voice train a little bi
Would voice train help? Don't you need conscious effort to support female voice so it will crack the moment you become emotional?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.