[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713939781097544_1.webm (1.91 MB, 1080x1920)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
Yay or nay?
>>
>>35511141
these guys are probably like 4'6 in person
I'm thinking nay
>>
the good thing about poos is that you don't have to wash your asshole to have sex with them. but that's about it.
>>
smol pp
>>
Where does the pajeet superiority complex come from

At least with chinks they have some claim because China actually competes with the US but India and Indians are universally reviled
>>
>>35511141
this zoomer hairstyle is absolute garbage, I hope people realize this soon and make fun of it like they make fun of 80's hairstyles
>>
>>35511141
can i cut his hair and dress him up like a ken doll?
otherwise no. the look like they have no idea what they're doing. those haircuts are atrocious.
>>
File: alpha m fans.jpg (2.12 MB, 3804x1340)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>35511164
They're easily influenced and hyped up about by others. It's like if you told a kid everything they did was perfect and never tell them off if they do something wrong.
>>
>>35511179
this
Swiping on dating apps made me realize how bad it is. Why do men get these stupid curly perms? It looks bad on most of them
>>
>>35511190
Andrew tate makes a killing off pajeets and various brown incels in the west and I can't blame him desu
>>
File: 1713930687533709.jpg (107 KB, 830x606)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
indian yes because theyre uncut. never a paki
>>
>>35511141
Nay
>>
>>35511141
NAY
>>
>>35511141
Well if they look like that, I'd at the very least consider it.
>>
>>35511191
i can hide my foreheads with the bangs, but I don't go for perms
>>
>>35512429
>foreheads
*forehead
>>
>>35511141
Indians have beautiful eyes
>>
i fucking hate curry munchers, you ever tried talking to em? most socially retarded race on the planet its not even funny. even the 1% of them that are actually attractive i will never even consider because they're still gonna be retards anyway, and in the slim chance they aren't their friends and family are
>>
>>35511141
yay if they're a 3rd generation of immigrants to a 1st world country
captcha: TRY H8 J
>>
>>35511141
No
>>
>>35512490
100% agree, imagine meeting a poo family with your ((CHAD INDIAN BF LOL)): my god, the smell of overly applied cheap cologne, the dingy "house", the disgusting "food", dressed in their best clothes that they never use, the barely concealed aggression trying to look civil on the first meeting, the retarded expectations on "family honor", they are animals no matter how one wants to sell them.

Imagine it in two moths with these "protections" relaxed: foul smells, their flawed character on display everyday, poverty, pretending, moral misery, uneducated "conversations" about retarded shit, zero intellectual curiosity, animalistic behavior, dirt everywhere, stories of family violence begin to surface all the time, family members fighting over minutiae and not hiding anymore the fact that they hate each other... fucking hell

I'd rather buy a dog, even fuck it maybe, over getting entangled with chimps like indians.
>>
>>35511191
I don't understand why people want curly hair at all. Like, I straighten my ugly curls, AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT THOSE?!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.