[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Having been on E for 6 years + several surgeries with zero hope so far of feeling like anything but a fraud I think I'm detransitioning.

I can't be convinced that womanhood is really even attainable at all, every trans girl I've ever met has a glaring autistic male energy from the life they lived prior to transition and the ones who grew up feminine and clearly expressing traditional gay personalities end up embracing feminine gay culture

Transbians obsessed with videogames, toys, guns, anime figures, insane sexual relationship dynamics, and other impulsive highly autistic bullshit

Straight trannies causing themselves to have complexes over religious alignment and external validation factors to prove they're something better

Having met hundreds of every trans archetype and essentially plotting overarching character traits out and realizing what really groups trannies together, I ultimately I end up losing more hope that I'll ever be more than a sexually traumatized bisexual teenage boy on the inside every time I befriend or date another trans person MTF or FTM who, after I learn more about their personality before transition, their new identity is some kind of idealized performance of self based on unrealistic or misguided reads of personality archetypes they were exposed to as kids.

Everyone's playing some insane character fueled by autistic idealization of others and self hate

This entire thing is a fucking meme and completely unserious
>>
>American whinge session #457 for today
Didn't read.
>>
>>35511210
I appreciate that you read it at least, even if you didn't engage
>>
>itldr it's all sexual abuse mental illness
nice logic OP
>>
>>35511186
Is not hating myself the reason I don't have much in common with most other trans people then?
>>
>>35511280
I'm sorry you got molested as a child lil bro
>>
>>35511186
yeah this shit is all degeneracy that has blown out of proportion. it's just a fetish or a mental illness. often both. good on you OP it's never too late to change, well done for looking past all of this modern degenerate troon propaganda too, i know that wouldn't be easy, i wish you the best of luck
>>
>>35511186
who cares if you defraud a bunch of filthy normies they deserve to be lied to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.