[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: horsie.jpg (7 KB, 187x190)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>21 cis bi f
>complete and utter virgin, never even kissed or held hands with someone before, mentally ill, possibly autistic
>fantasize about getting the perfect femboy bf all the time, otherwise afraid of men
>convinced that i will always be forever alone, no one could possibly have any interest in me
>let alone a man
>know tons of lesbians though
>make friends with girl at inpatient psych program, i go to her house to get my hair cut and colored by her
>she has a butch gf who lives with her
>while she's cutting my hair i realize that i'm literally surrounded by lesbians
>plus there's a girl i recently met online who i'm kind of into

is this a sign from god i need to lez out. the girl i met online recently became mutuals with me on twitter and as i said im kind of into her but i'm too shy to reach out and talk to her, i feel like im going to come off as weird and clingy. even if we do hit it off my parents are rightoids and i have no idea how to explain to them that not only am i in a relationship with a girl i met online it's also an interracial relationship. should i become a lesbian or wait for the femboy of my dreams to approach me. what do i do anons

pic related its how ive been feeling lately
>>
>>35511870
You can’t become a lesbian. There’s nothing wrong with being bi. It doesn’t mean you have to date men.
>>
>>35511870
>or wait for the femboy of my dreams to approach me. what do i do anons
Find a twink and make him pretty
>>
>>35511870
do it
>>
>>35511881
i mean yeah for the record i know i cant actually become a lesbian i was just being flippant. i'm afraid that a man is going to take advantage of me and abuse me so sometimes i wonder if i should just stick to women only. i tend to attract a lot of weird guys too
>>
>>35511870
You're unlikely to be approached by a femboy. You could try reaching out to the girl if you like her. You're probably much more datable than you think. You don't have to date men but you should be able to find one you're comfortable with if you want.
>>
>>35511870
I can help you not be afraid of men, which would be a lot easier.
>>
>>35511870
>femboy bf
I’m right here if you want to talk, rough location?
>>
>>35511870
Have you considered that christcuckery is the origin of your mental issues?
>>
>>35511870
I thought picrel was an Okapi, I’m too animalbrained.
>>
>>35513782
I’m kind of in a similar situation, but reversed
>>
>>35511928
Women are just as manipulative if not more desu
>>
>>35511870
you're a virgin and surrounded by psych ward patients and you want a femboy bf who approaches you. women never cease to have unreachable goals so she just picks whatever is the easiest. you're not a lesbian and leave those lesbians alone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.