[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hvhx9nfuf4y31.png (134 KB, 600x600)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
Boymoders how do you deal with people staring at you? I can’t take it anymore it’s too fucking embarrassing
>>
>>35512048
people only give me looks at male restrooms but it's okay anywhere else, maybe they stare at you cuz you are ugly af so my advice is to take bwtter care of urself :]
>>
>>35512048
Sorry but you made.me.hard
>>
I love staring at boymoders in public. They get shy and start hunching over trying to hide their boobies
>>
>>35512048
its making me uncomfortable because now its like 90% men staring, not an equal mix
>>
>>35512293
Maybe the people in the bathroom want to sniff your balls.
>>
File: 1696181230618.gif (3.3 MB, 498x287)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB GIF
>>35512048
>>
>>35512048
what do you think is going to happen when you transition for real?
>>
>>35512048
people stare at me because im hot, not because im some dysgenic ugly wanna be woman
>>
>>35512669
I’m never going to honmode
>>
>>35512048
You’ll get used to it. Just pretend they are checking you out, maybe they are.
>>
Literally condition yourself to it. Gender confusion will make people stare, being pretty will make them stare, you are simply nice and stimulating to look at now
>>
>>35513793
I mean it’s been happening for so many months, I was fine with it at the start but it makes me nervous now
>>
>>35512293
it is genuinely funny to see dudes whip out to check the sign when theres like 5 other dudes in the restroom
>>
>>35512048
I tell myself people stare at my because they probably see me as some like taller skinny androgynous pretty thing and they're either aesthetically admiring me or trying to figure out how to hell to gender me. I do get gendered both ways now and I get a lot of compliments telling me how hot I am and I get hit on a lot so it really is probably as harmless as that
>>35512293
I get stared at the most in male restrooms but it's so fucking funny I actually made a guy turn around and leave it made me giggle
>>35512685
>>35513793
Yeah like, if you're not being outwardly cringe and honmoding and dressing like a freakazoid and you're self-aware it's seriously probably because you're hot or you're androgynous or both.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.