[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Griffith-stare.png (932 KB, 1400x700)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
The longer I'm on HRT and the less convincing manmoding becomes the more I'm aroused by the thought of presenting as an ethereal twink and ploughing all the theyfab fujos that are finding me increasingly attractive. I'm out and living as a woman in some places, man moding in others.

I've never recieved more positive attention as a man. People think I'm in college despite being in my early 30s. I'm constantly being asked what I'm doing with my appearance because I'm more attractive in the places I'm not out. Straight men are becoming increasingly uncomfortable around me.

The idea of being truly male again still makes me feel dysphoric, none of these feelings would be here if I didn't have a solid base in my life presenting authentically as a woman. The idea of myself as male despite my obviously feminised breast having form is intoxicating, and gets more intoxicating the more I'm immersed in womanhood and being a mega twink becomes more and more of an escapist fantasy from its shittier and coercive elements.

Anyone relate?
>>
File: 1690168593735.gif (2.32 MB, 320x240)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
>>35512080
>>
>>35512080
Yeah I'm feeling the same way. I don't plan on social transition so I'm a permanent manmoder. But I've been experiencing almost everything you described. Men seem to be really chatty with me now, I've been carded 3 times in the last 6 months, hadn't been carded since I was like 23 or 24 (30 now). I don't even care about the gender stuff really, I'm mostly in it for the mental changes at this point. So much less anxiety and brain fog
>>
>>35512722
It makes sense I think, gender is a social construct, biochemical dysphoria and a brain that expects estrogen probably isn't.
>>
>>35512080
Based and same and it is really intoxicating!! Go to a place full of fujo’s like an anime convention and you will literally be worshipped. Inner identity be damned, this shit is hotter
>>
I'm just about there and don't know what to do with it. I guess I can have open conversations with girls now
>>
File: 1710872654497626.png (175 KB, 345x480)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>35512080
>tfw AAP MTF
>litteraly impossible for me to ever pass as male
>5'2"
>natural D-cups
>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>can't even male-voice anymore since I stopped masc voicetraing
I couldn't even crossdress convincingly, I've tried hard and failed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.