[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712354081487106.jpg (66 KB, 800x1000)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Any other tranners with social anxiety here? What is the best way to deal with it
>>
>>35512144
Every person on this board has it
>>
You must change your internal narrative about rejection so that you don't fear it so much
>>
>>35512219
most of you are completely performative because you think it's cute and quirky
>>
>>35512263
This is really good advice
>>
>>35512144
do some kind of customer-facing job or volunteering.
>>
>>35512144
stop poorly cosplaying as a woman you fucking autist i think that'll make you less embarrassed
>>
>>35512443
lmao tourist
>>
>>35512144
You can makeout with a transbian in public. That will cure your anxiety.
>>
>>35512952
god i wish
>>
>>35512144
yes and I will not recover, best of luck to you OP, tell me if you find a way out
>>
>>35512417
i would die on the first day
>>
Force myself out in girlmode as conditioning. The more I do the less stressful it is
Compliment anybody on merch or clothing that I like even if it's a passing "yo nice jacket" then walk away. But better if it's "nice One Piece hat" because that can lead to a full conversation about anime

>>35512263
Yeah it's just hard and sometimes I don't realize I've done it til months later and I'm inside like "WTF it's summer and I didn't plan anything". Scheduling events with people months ahead helps, it forces me to go out when the time comes
>>
literally just stop letting it bother you
>>
>>35512144
yes. i just went to a concert and didn't speak to anyone. the edible didn't help matters.
i dealt with it by coping saying that i got the best aural experience sitting by the mixing board. which is probably true, they had a lot of stereo delay on their guitars.
it was nice being alone because i could go get water or use the restroom whenever without infringing on anyone else.
that's about what i have to do everytime to deal with the gnawing foreveralone dread. try to convince myself i'm actually better off. when that fails, i go home and cry.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.