[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

do u think i can overcome my massive mental block from 41ing with razors by just drinking a shit ton or will i just get tired and pass out before hand
>inb4 u have so mucb to live for
no i dont im a parasitc leach that zaps enery and time and money fro thise i care about and who car aboht my im better off gone
being moderately attractive and decently intelligent does not make up for that
plus in rlly tired and dont wanna be homeless
my roommate is asleep so if i try soln enough he will sleep through my stremot and wont be able to save me but when im sober i find extrewm difficulty curting parallel and quickly and doing that in the same spot multiple times and risking tendon and nerve damage if i fail is super scary but its the only method available to me rn
i dont wanna be homeless ill always be around people and always be jusged and visible and to me thats a fate worse then death literally
>>
>>35512617
why are you putting that on your roommate?
>>
>>35512617
You shouldn't 41 yourself princess. You are worth more than your productivity and no one is better off with you gone
>>
>>35512692
my roommate already gave up on me and doesnt care about me aince hes licking me out
>>35513132
yea they r im a leech and a parasite and theyre better off without me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.