[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240424_132729_886.jpg (147 KB, 960x1280)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Would I pass if I start HRT? I'm not bald but I hate my face. Man, why I'm built like this?
>>
>>35512646
Are you fucking retarded? I think you know the answer already dumbfuck
>>
>>35512646

yeah. u have big eyes too desu.
shave be*rd and grow out your hair ofc... you'll look and feel a million times better.
also you'll need ffs to get rid of that brow.
hrt will help fill your face out tho.
u have potential for a kinda clocky but cute tgirl.

idk better than rotting as whatever this is
>>
>>35512718
sorry i feel like i was extra mean.. ><"
i was trying to pinkpill u by being harsh.. but i think i went too far. you don't look ugly, u just look like a guy. u do have potential. don't rep and make ur life worse.

get the body + face + life you want
>>
>>35512646
Its ova
>>
Your chin is very wide. I dont wanna be pessimistic but its gonna be a lot more noticeable if you shave your beard and grow out your hair. Youre gonna be very clocky but do it if it makes you happy ig. Maybe if you got fatter idk
>>
>>35512761
Also most trannies dont pass and will never truly pass. But i dont think it really matters that much
>>
File: 1710636837290.gif (3.57 MB, 640x424)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB GIF
>>35512646
>>
>>35512646
>>35512718
The eyes are big the same reason why the nose is big and the whole face looks disorted. It's because of the fucking phone camera. Like everyone who thinks that they look wrong please go and take a look into mirror, it's much more accurate view of you irl. But don't do it 3 am tired as fuck blasting the bathroom lights into your face and then crying about it, I mean balanced lighting.
>>
>>35512646
hey i’ve been where you are and it feels like harsh honesty from anons but it’s not, you’re on a cyberstalking/self-harm forum.

transition is not hopeless but it’s hard and often painful. with a lot of effort and a bit of money you can get to a place where you’re kind of cute and “fem enough” that most people treat you well (my patented “clocky pass”). if you want to go stealth then you’ll be here for a long time, saving up for surgery with the rest of us
>>
File: GFNc7UeWYAAklV6.jpg (37 KB, 540x768)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>35512646
biggest problem here is the hairline, you would also need to grow out your hair and get facial hair removal. your problem is not your face, it's hair desu
>>
>>35512646
are you that chaser from reddit
>>
>>35512646
prison gay phenotype
>>
File: mr.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>35512646
>I'm not bald
>>
>>35513275
? op clearly just has the infamous repper’s buzz

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.