[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1658409968417922.jpg (41 KB, 1008x1024)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
You agp retards. Your entire idea of womenhood is based on anime girls made for smelly fat otaku
>>
File: file.png (1.63 MB, 1920x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>35512837
>smelly fat otaku
Boyfriend material.
>>
File: 1706413649292.gif (575 KB, 220x220)
575 KB
575 KB GIF
>>35512837
>>
>>35512837
ive watched maybe 50 animes. which is a lot, but nothing compared to the amount of tv or movies ive consumed. when you take into account that some of those animes were like Ghibli or some shit. yes, no.
>>
>>35512876
Nobody ever blames Nickelodeon for underage foot fetishists.
>>
>>35512876
Dumbest reply I've seen on here today so far lol
>>
>>35512891
Everyone's idea of anything is based on what they are exposed too. I am being transparent about what I am exposed too, which is anime, cinema, television, the experiences of myself and the experiences of people in my life. its weird to say, no actually, it's all based on only one of those outlets.
>>
>>35512837
and where are these smelly otaku? (ヮ)
>>
>>35512921
You
>>
File: file.png (490 KB, 416x608)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>35512998
I look like this tho
>>
>>35513053
not the file.png
>>
File: file.png (473 KB, 416x608)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>35513067
Have another one.
>>
>>35512837
Idc I like being pretty and getting topped by any gender. Fuck the gender binary and arbitrary rules enforced by traditionalism. Everyone should do what makes themselves happy as long as they aren't hurting anyone.
>>
>>35513092
What if that causes a sharp decline in birth rates of white people
>>
>>35512998
I am not smelly I am a very clean person
>>
>>35513149
Natural selection lol but fr get out of here with that racist bs
>>
>>35513171
How is it racist retard
do you think these muslims and browns and blacks will uphold lgbt rights if they dominate us in the west
>>
>>35513183
The fascism of the middle eastern totalitarian states has nothing to do with race. Ideology is the root, not race. Emphasizing race is what makes it racist
>>
>>35512837
modern western 'womanhood' is fundamentally unappealing, so of course we look to the last great art form which remains in modern society for inspiration
>>
>>35513183
They're right actually, the more I browse this board the more I realize I don't want you retarded faggot degenerates to continue fucking up Western society, you know you've all fucked up bad when even the muzzies look good in comparison.
>>
>>35513222
They bring their ideologies with them, retard. There's a reason even 2nd and 3rd Muslims fundamentalist af
>>
>>35513292
3rd gen*
>>
>>35513292
Again, it's the ideologies that are problematic. Not race. Stop trying to justify your racism with the happenstance that most muslims are not white. This kind of rhetoric is part of what makes secularizing islam more difficult. It's trending in that direction though (no thanks to either left wing or right wing politics; the lefties are spineless [think islamophobia and unwillingness to stand against islamic conservatism] and the righties help radicalize them [through racism and otherizing migrants])
>>
>>35513092
Well hello there bottom girl
>>
>>35513404
It's impossible to secularize Islam or any other religion for that matter. The only reason we managed to fend off religious bs in the west is due to the seperation of church and state, and people not taking religions seriously.
>>
>>35513547
And now that we have done that retarded faggots like you think it's normal and perfectly okay to chop up their dicks
>>
>>35513547
Other abrahamic religions secularized a massive amount in the 20th century. If you don't think this is the case, then you should have paid more attention in history class. The west led the way for secularization of religion and separation of church and state did help. To say that all religions cannot be secularized is to blatantly disregard the progress made. And to clarify, by secularize I mean to move away from fundamentalism and treat religion as more of philosophy than a strict dogma one must abide by. For islam to secularize, westerners must have meaningful interactions with islamic migrants and support the more secular muslims. Simply writing them all off will only make things worse and gives the younger generations nearly no choices other than to abandon their faith (and likely their friends and families as well) or stick to their own communities. You are the problem.
>>
>>35513677
He has a point anon.
>>
>>35513677
Lol no we just made religions irrelevant and unimportant. Look at shitholes like the deep south and parts of midwest where people still care about christinaity and how unhinged they are compared to civilized people in the coasts.
>>
>>35513840
and those shitholes are still better than they used to be. just admit you want a white ethnostate jfc. the whole point im trying to make is that if you want people to assimilate then you have to welcome them and celebrate the migrants that do. young people are more receptive to different ideas, but not if you reinforce any preconceived notions that "people here hate us and we have to be careful for our own safety." thats how you end up with isolated communities that are skeptical of others. the art of war really does apply here, it's a generational game of gradually changing how they interpret their faith. hence why pockets of more fundamentalist christians still exist. most christians are more secular than they were a century ago and those raised in fundamentalist households today have somewhere to go if they disagree with how their faith was taught to them by their family.
>>
>>35513149
Trans people didn't do that, feminism did.
>>
>>35513238
bruh you're posting on 4chan, you're just as degenerate as the rest of us. Better just off yourself right now for the sake of the white race.
>>
>>35512837
let's see if we can fit that cinder block up your peehole

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.