[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image (4).jpg (61 KB, 750x1010)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
i think im finally starting to pass desu. what do u all think? would u think im a girl?
>>
>>35512906
i think you wanted to post that on reddit. also nice petplay cage in the back
>>
>>35512906
you probably would kind of pass to normalfrens and cis people I wouldnt' reccomend that hair colour or outfit though
>>
>>35512912
>>35512913
why do you think this person is really posting here
>>
>>35512916
does my reply(first) really look like it's serious?
>>
>>35512906
Enjoy your ban newfag.
>>
No you don't, you fucking autist.
>>
>>35512923
ye
>>
>>35512906
honestly with a more flattering haircut and glasses she could go from a 2 to a 6. but that’s neither here nor there, bully
>>
>>35512906
If this is you, wait until fridays cipg thread.

If this isn't you, find a better use of your time than finding random trans people on twitter and pretending to be them on 4chan.
>>
File: tranny car.jpg (489 KB, 1896x1412)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>
I think a lot of trans people need to accept that a lot of you pass you're just passing as an ugly woman
>>
>>35512916
I don't but I reply in good faith just in case
>>
she passes she just isnt conventionally attractive
>>
>>35512906
Yeah you look like a one of the numberphile girls and I would go through hell and back to score one like that
>>
>>35512906
Wow I can't believe what I just jerked off to
>>
>>35512924
Nigga did this strike a nerve? Bet you look like the dude in the photo
>>
Remove the trans flag and you look like a very ugly girl, congrats.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.